Best ways for have male dog to male sex

dog187

Lurker
whats is your best way to have that king od sex?

how you do it? which position?

do you play before it?? what you do after??

what if you have 2 dogs??

I become friends with the dogs first and always show I am submissive by allowing them to lick my face and crouching low and avoiding eye contact. Some of that involves play - my current boy loves to warm up with some retrieving before tagging me. Once they are comfortable with me, I will concentrate on heavy petting at the base of their tail and some light massaging of their sheath all the while offering myself to them in a doggy-style position. Alpha/experienced dogs generally mount right away with less aggressive dogs taking more time.

One of my best lovers took a half dozen play sessions before he successfully mounted and penetrated me - once he got the idea we were on our way to countless matings over several years. He eventually got a younger littermate who became dominant and would go first, and when he was finished take over. Many times after sex we go for walks or just hangout which can lead to more sex :)

I agree with everything said before, if you show yourself submisive to the dog he would understand and take It from there to mount and knot you, but first you have to built Trust between the dog and you

also thanks for me

we will start to play naked

how about mount after the knot is out? are dogs interested to fuck after that?

also thanks for me

we will start to play naked

how about mount after the knot is out? are dogs interested to fuck after that?
Generally no, but all dogs are different. If you don't want to take the knot your first time simply keep your hand back there and catch it before he can get it into you.

Back