Best way to prep for knot

akuma57

Tourist
Hello all!

I have a k9 toy I posted recently on here, I love it to death and want to work my way to taking the knot. I can get to it no problem, it’s the getting it in I’m wondering about.

What’s the best method to prepare for something like that? I have inflatable plugs I figured would be a good place to start

I have inflatable plugs I figured would be a good place to start
An inflatable plug is only going to stretch your innards, not your sphincter, unless you're fucking it in and out while inflated. It'll prepare you for a real knot, which goes in small and inflates inside, but not for a toy knot that's always full size.

An inflatable dildo will do more to relax your sphincter. Or just use anything, including fingers, that you can gradually increase the size of.

An inflatable plug is only going to stretch your innards, not your sphincter, unless you're fucking it in and out while inflated. It'll prepare you for a real knot, which goes in small and inflates inside, but not for a toy knot that's always full size.

An inflatable dildo will do more to relax your sphincter. Or just use anything, including fingers, that you can gradually increase the size of.
I figured I’d have to use it on sphincter just wasn’t entire sure!

Hello all!

I have a k9 toy I posted recently on here, I love it to death and want to work my way to taking the knot. I can get to it no problem, it’s the getting it in I’m wondering about.

What’s the best method to prepare for something like that? I have inflatable plugs I figured would be a good place to start
You never stated if your a man or a woman... That's important information to know if you want people to give you advice.
If you're a woman...
Lots and lots of warmup... toys to stretch you out a little will help, as will learning how to fist yourself. That will help with him getting in with ease.
As for keeping him in... Kegels and using Weighted Ben Wa balls will help. But you'll have to work up in weights over time as you strengthen your pelvic floor.
You wont ever be able to "hold" a dogs knot the way a female canine can... but you can increase the strength of your pelvic floor so you can hold onto him a tiny bit better. This will help you along with having a hold on him in some other fashion (Legs, collar, etc) to keep him inside you until he deflates a little.
But at the end of the day... get used to pain and discomfort... our vaginas were simply not built to take and hold a knot.

If you're a man... I cant help you... hopefully some of the fellas around here can.

You never stated if your a man or a woman... That's important information to know if you want people to give you advice.
If you're a woman...
Lots and lots of warmup... toys to stretch you out a little will help, as will learning how to fist yourself. That will help with him getting in with ease.
As for keeping him in... Kegels and using Weighted Ben Wa balls will help. But you'll have to work up in weights over time as you strengthen your pelvic floor.
You wont ever be able to "hold" a dogs knot the way a female canine can... but you can increase the strength of your pelvic floor so you can hold onto him a tiny bit better. This will help you along with having a hold on him in some other fashion (Legs, collar, etc) to keep him inside you until he deflates a little.
But at the end of the day... get used to pain and discomfort... our vaginas were simply not built to take and hold a knot.

If you're a man... I cant help you... hopefully some of the fellas around here can.
Fair point fair point. Male, so your tips won’t apply to me unfortunately. I thought I had my profile sent to show my gender. Whoops! Thank you for the help!

It's the same as any other large insertion - go slow, use lots of lube, and start smaller and build up to bigger things!

Also, anal isn't gonna be...different in that way.
It's the same idea as Allyfitz suggested, except with anal it'll be a bit harder to stretch at first.

I have a k9 dildo with knot about the size of a tennis ball I can now take.
I used a k9 artificial inflatable inseminator to stretch my specter and rectum it work great for me so I would think you inflatable but plug would work to.

Hello all!

Lots of cleaning out, learned that lesson the hard way, messy and depending on diet can leave hard painful bits left in you that can get forced against your inner walls and cause anything from discomfort to outright pain and blood (not a lot, but it still freaked me out)

I used to have a similar problem where I just could not get the knot in on any k9 toy I got (ironic considering my username).

I found warming up using the shaft for a while, and then fully concentrating my breathing as much as possible on relaxing my sigmoid really helped to finally get it in. I know some people use poppers, but I find them kinda meh.

Just keep training and eventually you'll feel him pop!

GL!

Back