Best Dog knot toy that Cums

SD-Zoo-Cpl

Tourist
Hey I’m looking for recommendations for a the best dog knot toy that has cuming option.

I’m sure I seen a thread about it but I can’t seem to find it.

If it’s their can somone send us link and if not recommends would be great.

Elypse Art are very nice and realistic, they come with "enflateable" knot and cumming devises, they are not that cheap though, I bought one for my exwife once, and she told me it has been the very best toy ever since...

Attachments

• IMG-5261.jpg
    IMG-5261.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG-5292.JPG
    IMG-5292.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG-5293.JPG
    IMG-5293.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG-5298.JPG
    IMG-5298.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 163
Elypse Art are very nice and realistic, they come with "enflateable" knot and cumming devises, they are not that cheap though, I bought one for my exwife once, and she told me it has been the very best toy ever since...
I've always wanted to try this one, I'm not a fan of over stretching for a knot, but inflatable can mitigate that a lot

I dont know where I can buy this
I bought two of them, both on line, and because the hight import tax we have here, I remember I mailed the lady on their web site and she was really nice and helpful and she made the packages like they were something a friend had sent to me, and I didn`t pay anything extra in import feed ;-), just go on "Elypse Art" and buy on line...

These are amazing toys. so much in fact we have 2. i use the longer one on my self. the knot hits the prostate just right. and a smaller one for my wife since she has a small pussy.

Back