Best animal dildo for beginners?

This was my first (and currently only) dildo. Knotty toys may not be the best to start with, like I can't even fit the knot of the Beginner size yet (not for width or depth reasons though), so something like a mini Chance or other similar modeled horse dildo of small size could be decent.
same for me, got the mundir too in Medium and can't fit the knot yet and I shouldn't have ordered in soft, it's difficult to keep it in place 😖

I went for a medium mundir and at first I couldn't handle the knot, but after a while I managed to get it in and its great. But I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner unless you have experience with other kind of big toys.

I went for a medium mundir and at first I couldn't handle the knot, but after a while I managed to get it in and its great. But I wouldn't recommend it for a beginner unless you have experience with other kind of big toys.
well I don't and medium mundir yes is too big for now 😅

Be patient, get used to the shaft and stretch out somewhat regularly, try to get a bit more of the knot each time and sooner or later you'll get the whole thing, just don't rush it, if you hurt yourself it's not gonna be fun and you will set yourself back a while.

Above all else, have fun! 😜

Back