Behold, a red canine.

Well, so here I am too, finally! I just wrote a lengthy profile text, so I thought I'd shamelessly post it here too.

I am from Germany and part of the zoo community for 25 years now and have been a regular in several (IRC) chats (yeah, I'm old! ... but experienced 😼), messengers, and some forums. I never got around registering here... until now ;-)

I have been in touch and visited zoos in the US in the past and must say I really miss their intense way of living their orientation. And of course I have known a lot of zoos across Europe.

During the pandemic, I lost touch with most of my zoo friends, also because I lost my Telegram account and didn't feel like reactivating it yet. If you give me a good reason, I'll reconsider ^^

In case you wonder, I chose a different nick because my old nick is too widely known and associated with both my zoo and furry identity, which I don't find too appropriate anymore.

I am a lover of many species, but I feel most connected with dogs and horses. I am heteroflexible with both non-human animals and human animals, but I would also say I am zooflexible too, meaning I love non-human animals much more, but I am also open to human connections.

Besides bitches and mares, my experience with animals also includes cows and sheep. I still have dreams to get in touch with sows and maybe even cervidae, or while we are dreaming already, maybe a cetacean? ^^

Please excuse my naugthy avatar, but being hypersexual and very easy going and sex-positive, it seems fit to go all in... or all out for that matter xD And if anyone wonders if I'm a petplayer... well, no, not really. Like most zoos, I AM an animal in mind and playing one just feels awkward, especially with people who have no clue about animal behavior. I just like the aesthetics of the gear, and it's much more practical than a fursuit ;-)

I have a very deep connection with animals, however I cannot deny that the sexual component is very important to me. That being said, despite I am owner of a female dog, but not sexually active with her because of both a medical condition she has from birth and because she had to be castrated recently. So there you go, sex is very important to me, but the last sex I had with an animal was three years ago :p

I am looking forward to find old friends and new friends alike, feel free to drop me a message whenever you feel like it. I really miss my zoo friends and the community as a whole.

So, here I am! Bash me for my avatar already :p

I expected this earlier ^^
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or spook anyone... there should probably be a board setting for that.
Or I'll just pick something cute. I'll think about it.

Edit: there, I hope that's more pleasing to the eye :p

Last edited:
Back