Beast rimmimg ?

I like it in the M.A.D japaense dogsex series
Ahh yes, the Asian animal abuse production.

Ahh yes, the Asian animal abuse production.

well I was talking about the rimming part of it

Oh from another girl's perspective there's something ridiculously hot about ponuts, male or female they're just so hot! The fact that animals are not like us and get to enjoy being naked all the time displaying themselves to us humans is amazing. I'd be sticking my face in there in a heart beat I swear! Don't care how dirty either, they're such majestic animals they need a thorough worship ❤️

Oh from another girl's perspective there's something ridiculously hot about ponuts, male or female they're just so hot! The fact that animals are not like us and get to enjoy being naked all the time displaying themselves to us humans is amazing. I'd be sticking my face in there in a heart beat I swear! Don't care how dirty either, they're such majestic animals they need a thorough worship ❤️
Ikr I love it too , I love donuts

Max doesn't mind some touches but he isn't totally into it. He however is happy eating me out and sometimes that tongue gets exploratory.

I've actually done that to my horse once. Was definitely worth it. But some advice, bring olive oil or something cuz it can be very dry which wasn't as enjoyable. Touch of olive oil was just right for me and him.

My dogs do it to each other constantly, but I'm not interested in having my tongue anywhere near either of their tailholes. With a human, you can kinda judge the situation and the person, and frankly, I love eating human ass. With dogs or other animals? Too much of a jump for me.

It was one of my favorite things to do, back when I active. I had fingered a few gelding's asses before and had a few licks, but one night I went out on a mission to seriously eat some ass. I stuck my face under his tail and went hard on that hole. I licked, tongued and sucked like mad. I actually had his donut sucked into my mouth as I jerked off. It was glorious. From then on ,I craved eating horse ass.

Dog asses didn't appeal to me much. Watching girls lick a dog's ass was fun, but not my favorite. I had a chance to be with an intact rottie and he wasn't really into me playing with his cock, so we very playing on the floor and I ended up being near his ass. I figured what the hell so I stuck my tongue up his ass. He didn't mind and it actually didn't taste bad so I would probably do again if given the chance.

Back