Balls slapping the bottom during breeding

It doesn't happen a lot with animals. The only time I've experienced this has been with humans, with one dog, and with a stallion with a small cock, I gotta say, it does feel really good. But dogs usually don't have big hanging balls, neither boars, and stallions have really big cocks that don't fit all the way in, so slapping balls are rare. At least, in my experience.

It doesn't happen a lot with animals. The only time I've experienced this has been with humans, with one dog, and with a stallion with a small cock, I gotta say, it does feel really good. But dogs usually don't have big hanging balls, neither boars, and stallions have really big cocks that don't fit all the way in, so slapping balls are rare. At least, in my experience.
So for slapping balls to happen, you need a cock that fits all the way in and the balls to be hanging?

personally i love it when my balls slap like that. or the other extreme when I get all-in . you know balls and cock inside the pussy, i suppose its a knotty thing . feels like heaven for both of us. in my experience :)

Back