Bad Dragon not taking orders?

Weckles

Tourist
I’m finally in the market for a toy. I really wanted a custom poured medium Chance but guess what? They’re not taking orders! Does anyone have any information of when they’ll open again? I did notice they randomly post different pours of different toys in various sizes but never see a chance. :(

I see why you suggest this but a lot of their stuff is from places like AliExpress. I looked at their Chance similar ones and can find identical ones on AE.
Is it from there? I thought they made their own toys? Either way, from our experience it has been good. Wife loves the ejaculating ones. Best of luck, I hope you find something to satisfy your needs!

Custom orders haven't been a thing for them for a year and a half now. They just periodically drop premades. And given they usually do huge black friday premade sales they're probably holding back on drops now so they have black friday inventory.

Anyone know why they haven't been taking custom orders though?
Covid. They were shutdown by non-essential business shutdown at the start of everything, then had to skeleton staff it after being able to reopen. Now they're probably seeing supply issues as well. So they're only able to produce enough to "stock the shelves" as their priority.

Anyone know why they haven't been taking custom orders though?
Follow them on Twitter. Randomly they will post when they do custom toy orders and drops. If you are fast enough, you can get a few. I ordered two last week. But the order closed 4-6 hours after the post because of the thousands of people wanting custom toys. They close up orders when they get full. Make and ship them, then open for orders again. That's why they're closed all the time. Too many people want toys and they can only make so many each time. Just have to watch twitter and be fast when they announce openings.

Back