Bad dragon close to the real thing?

I’ve been thinking about trying to get a bad dragon Rex as it looks the closest to the real thing? I know nothing is going to be as good as the real thing but as someone who has no experience with the real thing is it worth it?

I haven't gotten to try the real thing either, but have tried various toys. bad dragon is enjoyable, but I prefer the inflatable toys from primal hardwere. might be worth checking out.

I’ve been thinking about trying to get a bad dragon Rex as it looks the closest to the real thing? I know nothing is going to be as good as the real thing but as someone who has no experience with the real thing is it worth it?
I found the knot on the Rex quite a struggle to insert (medium size). I hear the BD Austin is a good alternative.

The main difference is the real thing is easier as you do not have to struggle to get the knot in. Comes in mostly deflated, then when it comes to its real proportions it is either in, or out :D

(Yes, exceptions. Some people are totally able to play big knot in / big knot out and no problem)

The stiff full-sized knot is really a challenge. BD makes a lot of high-quality toys, and I do recommend them, but for a more realistic experience, I like the ElypseArt inflatable knot toy. Getting it in and then making it pulse slowly as it gets bigger inside me really drives me wild.

hi there....yep i wanted Rex from BD for ages...finally got it...went for M size and M firmness....that feeling when the knot pops thru is bliss...the REAL thing must be incredible....great toy to practice before real thing too...very realistic and like the slut i am of course i paid the extra for the cum tube ...oink....well worth it.....oh and get the suction cup too....my only regret NOW is that i wish id ordered Large haha

as someone who has Rex L and also been around horny dogs, I can say the BD rex left me disappointed. Originally I had got it because I had been day dreaming of a knot bigger than what my partner has and It left me disappointed. For me the best part about sex is while he fucking you his knot getting bigger and then gets stuck and swells way the fuck up. knot throbbery is 100% my favorite thing on this earth.

I know BD rex doesnt inflate so if you want that i'd listen to these other folks and get inflatable from primal hardware.

Knowing it didnt inflate i still wanted it to see why furries talk about knot-fucking and found that it tends to push air into my butt and cause discomfort the rest of the day. maybe it was too big of a knot (not that my anus cant handle but too big not to push in air?)

Exotic errotics makes life fast equine and canine toys. Including a horse flare butt plug. Check them out
Would reccomend! BD Toy's are nicer looking (and maybe a bit quality wise too), but if you want realism you can't get more realistic than a toy molded from a real dog's cock! X3

I got myself a Murray from them for Christmas a year ago and it was definitely worth it. :3 (Also helped I got it 10% off and it came with a free suction cup and split color)

I've taken the S Rex, M Rex, elypse art, EE's Murray, and a live dog.

For reality's sake I say get the Elypse Art. Nothing compares to that pulsing inside! Knot thrusting is great but to me it 's nothing like the real thing and it's an entirely different albeit enjoyable sensation.

Elypse Art if you want the 'throb' (bonus points for filling it with hot water so when you pump the bulb it swells you) and if you're going for realism you can't go wrong with Exotic Erotics, since they're life cast as stated above.

The horses are great too; can't say anything for realism, but the Mini Stallion they cast is my favorite toy I own.

In my experience...

Toys never live up to the real thing.
My toys do satisfy my urge to be stretched and filled by when I'm craving something real and warm and wet its hard to compare that with toys.

So we agree. I tested lots of "substitute" toys more or less soft, more or less realistic, more or less easy to store for older children :) And I ended up getting tired of everything .. because the first contact you feel with them finally: damn, it's cold :(

GEtting the medium to work took so much effort, so I don't think the L is possible for me.
I thought that myself but it does take patience, practice and a deep desire. I started playing with bd toys 2 years ago, stopped for a while and started back earlier this year. Just last month I finally knotted my large rex and its become surprisingly easier. Its more about finding the method that works best for you. For me its clinching while pushing until my ass swallows the knot. I usually warm up with a butt plug - to med rex - to med fenrir to large rex.

Back