AU, 18y/o trans (MtF) doggylover

Hi there!
I'm a trans girl who's been into bestiality for a few years, and I wanted to try to find a place to exercise that kink... and maybe even get to try it out IRL.
I feel a little bad that I don't have any romantic attraction to dogs like some here do. I'll be completely honest and say that it's a kink that likely devolved from my interest in furry stuff, but regardless of what it is, and how I got here... Doggy dicks are UNFATHOMABLY hot and my friend convinced me to sign up here to give it a shot, and to see if anyone locally has a dog that they'd be happy to let me try stuff with. [This friend isn't a user, just another person who's into dogs in the same way that I know personally.] After searching, I found this site and he's encouraged me to sign up and... well, shoot my shot. Heh.

I know that 18 is typically a suspicious age, and hell, coming here expecting just sex and lewd stuff is probably a red flag itself- and I wish I could disprove any suspicions against me. But if you want to get to know me i'll hopefully be able to quickly show that i'm honestly being genuine, and I hope you'll see it, and I hope you'll all be happy to have me here despite all that. <3

Also i'm from Australia I didn't know where to fit that in lol

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back