Are you watching the new X-Men 97

wolvesrain

Tourist
I know I am...

When the new opening song came on I dang near started it over right when it started to pick it apart, them brumss in the bake round 🤤🎶🥁🤤🎸🎶🤘🏽

Attachments

• hqdefault (2).jpg
    hqdefault (2).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 8
I freaking love it. Some of the best stuff Marvel has done, animation or otherwise. Wednesdays (when episodes drop for me) are my X-men/Bad Batch double feature days, and I’ll be sad when they’re both concluded 😭.

I freaking love it. Some of the best stuff Marvel has done, animation or otherwise. Wednesdays (when episodes drop for me) are my X-men/Bad Batch double feature days, and I’ll be sad when they’re both concluded 😭.
Anything worth the wait ...is worth a honorable good bye. 🤭 but we'll be getting 2 more seasons and possibly a 4th so it will be okay. 😗💘

AND DID YOU SAY BAD BATCH 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Anything worth the wait ...is worth a honorable good bye. 🤭 but we'll be getting 2 more seasons and possibly a 4th so it will be okay. 😗💘

AND DID YOU SAY BAD BATCH 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
And saying goodbye is just as much a beginning as an end 😌.

I won’t get into it too much at risk of derailing the initial purpose of this thread, but Bad Batch consistently surprises me with how good it’s become. It’s up there with some of the best Star Wars stories for me. The score, environment design, and performances are all wonderful.

Back to X-men, I’m SO GLAD it was renewed. I would happily watch many more seasons of this show, and can’t wait to see where the story they’re telling is going. That said, I very much hope it maintains its current level of quality without the first season’s showrunner. I’m always optimistic about this stuff though so I’m excited either way.

Just watched episode 5, it was crazy!!! I actually really liked it!! Such a good show, truly a worthy re-boot. Really keeps the spirit of the original show while still being entertaining. Tons of great action as well :)

Back