Are toys worth the effort?

I have found toys are always worth it. But it's really up to you if you enjoy them or not. Try a small toy at first and see if you enjoy them and work your way up to better toys

Yeah definitely worth it for the fun, just make sure to buy a nice one. There's other providers on Etsy that do a better job than bad dragon does sometime

A toy of the right shape for you is totally worth it. These things are capable of bringing a lot of pleasure for a long time.

Assuming one can afford them, are they really worth it?
I tell you what, I have a giant stuffed pony named Snickers, she's about the size of a German Shepherd. I have her overstuffed so she's good and heavy and lifelike. I have a custom cavity in the back that I can put different toys in and we have all kinds of fun. I would say it is totally worth it oh, I'm not into being inserted I've never had anything in my bum but I can see where is that would be fun too

Looks as though I'm late answering this thread, but that hasn't stopped me before.
Worth it? Absolutely! I have an entire drawer-full to attest to that. They don't fall asleep, and they never refuse my desires.
If you're only going to get one or two of them, choose wisely. If you get one needing batteries, invest in LOTS of batteries, and make sure you can afford to replace them as needed. Also, a toy need not be battery powered to be a lot of fun.

Looks as though I'm late answering this thread, but that hasn't stopped me before.
Worth it? Absolutely! I have an entire drawer-full to attest to that. They don't fall asleep, and they never refuse my desires.
If you're only going to get one or two of them, choose wisely. If you get one needing batteries, invest in LOTS of batteries, and make sure you can afford to replace them as needed. Also, a toy need not be battery powered to be a lot of fun.
Now that is an informed opinion! I love it! And can't get better answers than these I'm telling you. Kristy I'll bet u could program a vcr

Only one thing to add....when you buy Battery-operateds, check for TYPE of batteries.Typically they will use 2 A or 3A, but some will require odd cells, such as a one piece 6v. When they do they become expensive. I had a friend a few years ago that I bought a toy for. When she came to get it, we checked and found it took a battery that cost almost as much as the toy had. I ended up giving her one from my collection, and keeping the new one. We never checked til she had given it a test-drive. Store wasn't taking it back. Be informed before you walk it out of the store, ir take it out of the packaging.

I tell you what, I have a giant stuffed pony named Snickers, she's about the size of a German Shepherd. I have her overstuffed so she's good and heavy and lifelike. I have a custom cavity in the back that I can put different toys in and we have all kinds of fun. I would say it is totally worth it oh, I'm not into being inserted I've never had anything in my bum but I can see where is that would be fun too
I did something very similar. Can 100% agree here!

Depends on what your looking for. The shape, size, material, location / shipping all need to be taken into account.

It's not only the different feeling inside the girl, its mainly the idea that she is experiencing how a real dog dick feels

If you got cash to spare, what's the harm in trying, right? The worst you'll get is some buyers remorse, and at best you'll have a lot of fun on demand, no other people or hassles required!

There’s plenty of other things out there that aren’t with the effort. At lest you will have something to show for one you acquire one, uh…or 12.

Yes. To me, as a man who is sexually tense from lack of release with a partner, getting the right to get you off is something special.

I have gotten off so many ways with the few toys I have. It depends on your comfort zone. Not everyone feels the same way. If it feels good, go for it! If it doesn't, don't have to. YOU are in control of what you want to do.

Back