Are there bloopers or behind the scenes videos?

I remember a brief clip from one of those really bad horse movies. But on this, the actress was laying on a tall bench and fell off.
Another was the end of a Team Russia clip. The old lady finished giving a BJ and then ran right to the bathroom to wash her mouth out. Seems she was only into it for the money!
Lastly there was one from Dutch Content (I think) in which an older lady at the pool gets into a turned anal tie and he starts tugging really hard. He wouldn't come loose until someone poured a bucket of water on their backsides.

Lastly there was one from Dutch Content (I think) in which an older lady at the pool gets into a turned anal tie and he starts tugging really hard. He wouldn't come loose until someone poured a bucket of water on their backsides.
That one first made the rounds back about 1993-1994, as "Thor in Trouble". First time I saw it, it had a B.F.I. tag on it, but I don't know if it was actually originally from them, or just something that they snagged and tagged as theirs (which they were fond of doing back then - might be why they're out of business today) It was definitely higher quality than anything I'd seen from them up to that point - You could actually see what was going on 'cause it was shot with something better than a charcoal pencil, if ya get my drift.

That one first made the rounds back about 1993-1994, as "Thor in Trouble". First time I saw it, it had a B.F.I. tag on it, but I don't know if it was actually originally from them, or just something that they snagged and tagged as theirs (which they were fond of doing back then - might be why they're out of business today) It was definitely higher quality than anything I'd seen from them up to that point - You could actually see what was going on 'cause it was shot with something better than a charcoal pencil, if ya get my drift.
Wow, I had no idea it was that old! Back then, I was getting files from Usenet, but don't recall that one. Sure wish I'd saved some of those old classics!

If its out there, there was a Caledonian Flick called "Kitten". Her camera guy/ boyfriend put together a blooper reel. Wasnt impressive, but she wasn't much to start with

Back