Are full sized mares pleasurable during intercourse?

I’ve been with miniature mares that were loose and sloppy, and draft mares that were crazy tight. Tightness totally depends on the individual and how much vaginal muscle tone they have. Full size mares can be very pleasurable lovers. I’ve found the bigger mares tend to have more powerful musculature back there, and can really give you a good squeeze when they wink.

Yep, as others have said, it depends on the specific mare, but in general, they're quite a nice fit.

What did it sound like? when you have a question like that one, you ought to read thru the fact files here so you havevan idea already. Vaginal muscles are virtual the same operationally in all mammals. The whole mass is shaped like a figure 8 and can adjust quite a bit to size.

It all depends on the mare, I've had mares that were pretty tight and some mares that were fairly loose. All very pleasurable though but the tightest mare I've had was a draft mare for some reason, she had very strong muscles back there when she squeezes down on you it's such a great feeling. One of the looser mares I've been with I probably had sex with the most but she was looser because she had a few foals before but the sex was fantastic, I actually lost my zoo virginity to her and when I came it was unlike anything I've felt before draining my balls into her for the first time was quite the phenomenal experience

A resounding YES. They can clamp down and contract (wink) all over your cock as you slide in and out. That being said, all mares (and all female animals) are different. Some may not contract as much, and might feel looser. But that sure hasn’t been my experience.

I'm not sure but I do recall Black Beauty asking me was I in ?? Confronting, but there again she was 17 hands and confided that she had just finished her breeding roster :whistle: I felt better! :)

Back