Apologies For The Unplanned Absence

BlairADL90

Zooville Settler
Hello all, back in October there was an unexpected misfortune that followed with a long chain of unforseen hard and rough experiences. The last two months especially have been very difficult and a complete living hell. I will try to make some comeback and return when able here and there. I'm not sure when things will finally return to normal. Please bare with me as I fight through these negative events. All things are very stressed right now, from financial issues to living difficulties... Thank you everyone for your patience and I wish great things for all.

Hello all, back in October there was an unexpected misfortune that followed with a long chain of unforseen hard and rough experiences. The last two months especially have been very difficult and a complete living hell. I will try to make some comeback and return when able here and there. I'm not sure when things will finally return to normal. Please bare with me as I fight through these negative events. All things are very stressed right now, from financial issues to living difficulties... Thank you everyone for your patience and I wish great things for all.
Hope things get better!

Back