Apologies for my ignorance

Also I wasn’t sure where this question should go, if this is not correct please forgive and let me know where this should go and I’ll fix. What does “doxxed” mean here? I’ve seen it mentioned many times but I’m not clear on the meaning. Thank you in advance for your responses. 😘

doxxed means the same thing, essentially, everywhere.

The releasing of a person's personal information or blackmail, and making said information public, or known to interested parties, in order to ruin them or otherwise.

Ex: if you knew me and released my connection to ZV to the public in order to fuck up my life, that's doxxing

Also ironically probably a big reason many choose animals as apposed to humans for true companionship. Basically people fuck everything up lol

Or whatever other fucked up reason they choose to justify doing that to someone.
Being the poster child for that particular issue, I can say its unpleasant.There are several threads detailing what our particular idiot does. As soon as he meets resistance he starts to rage around like a hungry baby removed unceremoniously from Mama's nipple. His escapades include posting pics of injured, dying or dead animals, faking or spoofing names of ones known acquaintances, and sending truly ignorant and disgusting DMs to them, and other fine and distinguished work to drive people away...he particularly likes a little dangerous impossiblity known as "Belly-riding", which I've come to believe is his original concept. It showed up about twelve years ago at a different site.
So....if THAT topic ever gets brought up to you....do not hesitate. Take that correspondence to a mod soonest, and get away from the pig. Don't be a victim.

Last edited:
Being the poster child for that particular issue, I can say its unpleasant.There are several threads detailing what our particular idiot does. As soon as he meets resistance he starts to rage around like a hungry baby removed unceremoniously from Mama's nipple. His escapades include posting
I’m sorry that this happened to you based on what you said. I’m not sure what the last part of your message means other than what my reading of it is which reads like a spoiled fat baby complaining about not getting what it wants? And is that supposed to be the “village idiot” or “baby” that didn’t get its way or what it wants will do this?

Back