Anyone Quarantined or Self Isolationed On A Ranch?

Wrong because somebody who lives on a ranch could have a relative that gets the virus which means good bye farm animal fun. Also farmers and ranchers have stressful years so if a farmer or rancher was into having sex with animals it wouldn't be as fun because they would be super worried about harvesting season.

Wrong because somebody who lives on a ranch could have a relative that gets the virus which means good bye farm animal fun. Also farmers and ranchers have stressful years so if a farmer or rancher was into having sex with animals it wouldn't be as fun because they would be super worried about harvesting season.
Yup, spot on. Aside from that, it's tons of work.

Y'all are correct, thought I'm just getting worked up here for nothing! It's one hell of a job!
Think the fantasy is far greater than the reality of the situation on keeping the ranch/farm a viable business ...but I share the fantasy if with a few ladies to have used by all the animals :love:

It's hard not to sometimes, Ive had veterinary assistant and zoo volunteer fantasies lol
If there were no risks to all of this I'd be happy to invite everyone close to me over to get fucked by my studs.

Yes I am locked down on my farm, unfortunately my wife is locked down in another state. We don’t operate the farm for profit anymore. But it will be nice when she gets back for sure.

Back