anyone know where can I buy some plushies?

Procyuirdae

Tourist
I'm quite in the heat and I would like some relief
since my dogs are neutered, they don't do anything anymore
anyone know where can I buy a plushie?
I know or BearMods, but I don't own any plushies I can send to them, and they stopped selling originals long ago

You could wank it?
Are your dogs ok on there backs?
they are neutered, so they lost all interest, whenever I take them to my room, they just lay thee with a 1000 yards face and when I touch their parts there go to the door asking to leave

I want something like BearMods but they stop making their stuff and now only mod plushies you own and send them to have modded to have a holes

I know that I am missing something here - what are plushies? and BearMods? and flesh lights?

Are they some kind of sex toy or some other device?

Plushies are almost life sized stuffed animals. And flesh lights are male sex toys that are kept in a flashlight like case. I don’t know what a Bearmod is.

Bear mods was a website that made sph (strategically placed hole) mods to stuffed animals you could send in or choose from some made. Some we're soft fabric others were large enough to fit flesh light type toys.

I made a hole in the back of a toy ? that fits my two hole mare masturbator perfect.

Ok, thanks @Bloodwolf and @Wrongkindoflove - I was thinking that they must be some kind of sex toy for men and that was why I didn't know what they were.

Hey speaking of sex toys - I know that they make Life Sized "Love Dolls" both male and female of the human kind, but just wondering if they maks animal love dolls too???

I'd bet that there would be a market for them................. ?

There may be but it’s probably frowned upon if not band from manufacture. Kind of like pedo dolls in some places

Back