Anyone ever just wanna be in a collar nude all day at a kennel and service any dog that wants it?

one of my biggest dreams actually, would love to try it out lol. I wish it could be true, being collared, filled and begging for more

I like the idea of constantly being filled with dog cum, from both ends, I kinda wish I could split myself into a clone that only wants that and that's what he would do, while I could keep living my life, but still experience that feeling, also I wish I could do it as a woman

Yes I'd love to turn into a woman and to be collared and put into a kennel full time to be used as a bitch in heat by all the studs to keep them calm, I must act as a dog at all times eat and drink from the same bowls as the other dogs, im not aloud showers so I smell of sex, dog cum, piss and shit constantly, id love to be fucked so hard that I piss myself, I have to go to the toilet the same way dogs do out in the yard and I cuddle up to sleep with whoever mated me last

Last edited:
I have been kinds thinking I wanna pretend to be a dog every now and then and just bee in a kennel with a bunch of dogs and act like them and play like them and service them like it's your daily job?
I've had this fantasy to... let them have all my holes as they please

I have been kinds thinking I wanna pretend to be a dog every now and then and just bee in a kennel with a bunch of dogs and act like them and play like them and service them like it's your daily job?
Definitely a similar vibe! I want to be in a kennel, but as breeding stock ^///^. Chained with a spreader bar so any good boy can mount up as they wish ^///^

Yeah I also have fantasies of owning an secret farm where people could come and let themselves get fucked by all male animals.
I think its hot to see women in the kennel get fucked by dogs there like an big kennel party

Not exactly that, But I was talking about how I would occasionally wear my Partners collar and leash. It feels right on me. Specially when having sex
100% I so agree. Best feeling! The warm weight of the leather collar… the cool sharp feeling of the tags…his smell on the collar. Feels so right

Honestly I've been looking at some custom kennels lately. The kind that looks like furniture. Thinking of buying or building one for my yet to be found K9 sub(s). I love the idea of having my sub in a kennel; collared, naked and at hand to be used by me or my dog(s) at a moments notice.

Sometimes this is nearly an all consuming thought. Usually then I offer myself up to the two I live with and they each take multiple turns. A few times they've literally filled me up with cum until I overflowed. Would love to try that with even more dogs though.
This sounds like heaven!

Back