Anyone ever cradle carry their pets?

Reconscope

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Sometimes when I'm in the mood to carry them and applies to my past mate also I end up being able to do that with ease and they trust me to carry them no conflicts.

Does anyone else find this strange even when they aren't conditioned they still have this comfortability in this position of being held.

Sometimes when I'm in the mood to carry them and applies to my past mate also I end up being able to do that with ease and they trust me to carry them no conflicts.

Does anyone else find this strange even when they aren't conditioned they still have this comfortability in this position of being held.
I've had quite a few dogs in my life and only the females liked being carried, honestly? We had a Yorkie who would let me carry her when she was in the mood for it, then we had a Yorkie-Lhasa Apso cross (the puppy of our Yorkie female and our Lhasa Apso male) who loved to be carried and carried right up until she passed away. My current dog, a cockapoo, will accept nothing but being carried places. Whenever anyone sees me carrying her around, they tell me I should put her down or else she'll stop wanting to walk. It comforts me to carry her, even cradling her like a baby, to be honest.

Carry, some do if i need to, some not so much, but most of mine are quite happy to lay upside down in my lap or next to me, no matter how big they are!

Back