Anyone else worried about Cynophilia92?

Yes. Glad to know I'm not the only one keeping an eye out for the guy. On the one hand he does have a history of suicidal behavior; but at the same time, this isn't necessarily unusual for him to be off the comm grid for short spans of time when he's travelling or in between housing.

Still, those latest profile updated are very omnious.
Suicidal behavior mixed with paranoia and a belief the law is coming for him.
I for one am worried.

Bump, and echo what Bucky said. If anyone has any off-forum or out-of-band contacts for Cyno, please reach out to me in PMs. He himself is a pretty open book, but its more than understandable if you don't want to share his contacts -- that's not what I'm looking for. Instead I'd be happy just to know that somebody else has a way of reaching him by proxy, or can reassure us he's still among the land of the living. Ideally, to relay a message on behalf of all of us for the collective peace of mind, and reciprocally for his own, so that he knows his friends here are worried about him. Can't help but feel one of his last comments (about listening) was aimed at me, and if the rest of what he cryptically described is true, well, that's a lot for a man to lose all at once.

Mental instability is not pretty. Although I know nothing about the man, if he is having a mental breakdown hopefully he can get the treatement he needs. His actions are concerning given his history, hopefully he logs back on soon.

Thanks for the replies. It is now almost a month since he posted and I continue to hold out hope that he is "ok". Here is sending up some good thoughts to the man........

Another user had PM'd me some alternate contacts but we haven't seen any activity there yet either. My fingers are still crossed he's just laying low and ditched his devices in a hurry if he had to go off on the run again. But yeah, I'm still worried. And still checking what I can.

I, usually, try to not get too involved with people I know here, first: because there are too many of us, and second: people tend to leave and change from one day to another (I've seen it happening too many times). But, every time I see someone who is so proud to be a zoo, that isn't afraid of the consequences of what could cost him to share things that show too much of him, I can't help myself in being worried of what could happen to him.
I'm not really good with other people, but I hope that cyno is safe, and that my concern is pointless... :cry:

He logged in again and posted on his profile. Darby had a c section and lost the puppies.
Darn, I'm sorry for that... 😔
but I'm happy that he is safe... I was worried that he was in trouble for showing himself in his vids...

He logged in again and posted on his profile. Darby had a c section and lost the puppies.

Yep, saw it last night on my way to bed. He lives! Has troubles, sure, that's part of being alive. I've lost litters of pups and piglets too. Cow aborted a calf a time or two in her tenure as well. Such is farm life.

This kind of behavior is common for people with suisidal thoughts.
There was a very good chance of him coming back.

Glad to see he is back. Sucks to hear about the pups. I don't really keep up with people on the forum but I've seen his content and very much enjoyed it.

Curious if anyone else is worried for Cynophilia92 ad he generally checks in quite often and according to the site he was last here on Tuesday. His messages posted then seemed rather ominous. I hope that he is ok. Anyone here hear from him?
He'll be alright. Prayers up.

Cynos videos disturbed me... in the examples I saw, his dane girl was clearly covering herself with her tail, tucking between the legs, but he just went ahead and mated her anyway.

Back