Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

Love gaping pussies! Bigger the better. Fist, double fist, huge insertions and hopefully squirting from all that action! Ok with rosebud asshole too!

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
Like gaping cunts and shit holes, even prolapse

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
I think having vaginal childbirth helps...lol

I love them too, I also have one. I've had 2 dicks in me at same time and did a dog and human dick at same time

It's not the gape that gets me going, it's the penetration. I love fisting women, and training them to take huge dildos and other large objects vaginally, as well as dog knot of course. I like variety though, so while it's great to have women I can get my fist into easily, I also like to play with tight women who need an hour and a lot of lube before they can take my fist.t

It's not the gape that gets me going, it's the penetration. I love fisting women, and training them to take huge dildos and other large objects vaginally, as well as dog knot of course. I like variety though, so while it's great to have women I can get my fist into easily, I also like to play with tight women who need an hour and a lot of lube before they can take my fist.
This sounds like my dream……

Ugh. I’d love for you to train my tight pussy to take doggy cock

Back