anybody else addicted to edging your self to orgasm for hours on end?

incubusyiff

Citizen of Zooville
I'd love to hear tips on how to feel good for even longer especially right at orgasm, how can i cum slowly for longer and still get off all the way without needing to cum a second time and it take up more time then needed still pent up😅 needless to say i love sex😋 oh and tell me how you go about edging with your animals🤤

I used to edge for a long time. Nowadays I usually do just 30 minutes.
I found out keeping your glans exposed and playing with it just with fingertips while focusing on the underside leads to a massive orgasm.
Especially if the orgasm is caused just by stimulating the underside with one finger.

Anal toys help for longer edging because they keep pressure on the prostate as well.

I used to edge for a long time. Nowadays I usually do just 30 minutes.
I found out keeping your glans exposed and playing with it just with fingertips while focusing on the underside leads to a massive orgasm.
Especially if the orgasm is caused just by stimulating the underside with one finger.

Anal toys help for longer edging because they keep pressure on the prostate as well.
only thing is I think I may have chronically dried out my tip,
it's all cracked up, that or a long time ago I tried some kind of a sensitivity enhancing essential oil from a convenience store condom machine and had a reaction from him hell🥲😖

A regular lube does not help?
still hurts sometimes, it's because the cracks are so deep, thought about wearing a condom filled with that fruit of the earth 100% aloe vera gel from walmart all day and seeing if that helps, there's probably something like aloe vera that would help infuse the cracks on my tip and heal it right or I could enjoy stuff like that again but since that event while I was still a early teen, i haven't experienced much of that kind of pleasure like I used to, that and the fact I standardized masturbating with socks so I don't make a mess all that rubbing really isn't good from cotton socks 😑 can't do nothing about it now just a part of my existence that ceases to exist I guess

Back