Any tips on restarting?

ivyleeks

Lurker
Hi there! :) I’m new to the boards. My dog used to lick my pussy but then I stopped it all because I felt shame until recently I just kind of said fuck the guilt/shame. I tried to see if he would eat me out again the other day since he kept licking my arm and other areas but nothing down below. I was wondering was there a way to start back. Also any tips on no teeth being used.

Greatly appreciat any tips.

If your dog is no longer interested, you stop there.
While this is true, there is always things to try. I'm surprised that it hasn't become common knowledge yet.

It could be that stopping him from licking there and the body language you showed when he tried (as you were feeling shame) has made him feel that it is something that makes you upset or uncomfortable, and it can take time to undo that association.

I suggest you keep trying to allow him to lick you all over and eventually he will probably test his boundaries and check if licking down there is okay. Just praise him when he does to let him know. You can also try to catch him when he is energetic. That might be right after you feed him or after you come home from work and he's excited to see you. Playing with him with him with toys or wrestling normally helps.

You will have to be patient though. It might take a month or more for him to give it a chance.
Just a question of suggestion as underdog mentioned it might be due to my response to when he last tried which was more than a few months ago and I wasn’t sure if it’s out of not interested or possibly his memory of my response and body language. I respect boundaries and choices, let’s not get that twisted.

I’ll try a thing or two for a day where I’m just regularly just handling myself and if he approaches cool and if nothing I’ll drop it. I don’t want him to feel uncomfortable around me. But thanks to the responses. Consider this thread closed. :)

Get naked and play with him(normal play you can do anywhere else with your pants on) or cuddle with him. If he's laying somewhere, lay down next or against him(naked or not)

See how it goes from there.

Back