Any suggestions

I can really suggest Exotic Erotics. Mr Hankey toys. Akifu toys. Neotori (on etsy) And ambush toys for a wide collection of cat, dog, and horse dildos

Hit me up if it's horses you want. I haven't used a ton but i will gladly be a human directory and help you find what you're looking for lol

"Starting dildos" depend a lot on the kind of animal you're into. If you're into dogs/horses, you can always start with a smaller model that's easier for insertion, with preferably less texture and a more tapered/rounded tip, with subtler knots for canines (such as the Weredog Rutt or all of those inflatable Elypseart canine toys which have really thin uninflated knots) and a less aggressively blunt tip for equines (which means no flared Chance), and for that I could recommend the WD Jack (that has a nice round tip and not a very defined crown) and the Ambush Toys Zweihander (which is thin, but very long).

These guidelines apply for other toys. If you're the kind who is into boars, since they're a common preference here, sadly the only model I know is the Man Bear Pig from All-Night Toys, and even they take a few liberties with porcine anatomy like an entirely corkscrewy shaft instead of the tip only.
Also these are design tips only...most of these toys can get very expensive.

Exotic Erotics 'lifecast' toys here:

Back