Any "big toy" fans here??

How big have you gone??

I have a 10 inch white boy I'm working on.

<this is not the personal ads section>

Otherwise tell us your size...
I have taken bigger than this, and I have taken this one to the hilt twice. I bought a strap harness for it in case I ever find a girl that likes to peg. I have never been pegged by a girl but its kind of my fetish. Im gonna have a leash and strap if a woman ever wants to tear me down lol.

Attachments

• strap.jpg
    strap.jpg
    634.9 KB · Views: 39
I got a Wolf dildo from Amazon that is 8" long and about 1.5"-2.3" in width (wider for the knot)

I've never been able to "eat" the knot (😉) but I've been damn close. First time I used it, I was purely crosseyed from the orgasm I was able to achieve and sustain

Biggest i use regular, i have to use anally, is a xl sampson from John Thomas. I can take about 3/4 deep before it bottoms. Its too thick to take the turn even though its soft. But can have a big syringe of hot lube ready and that pushes me over. Its curve means i have to be on my side with it against the wall and back onto it. Straddling it bends, or bends the cumtube in the bottom.

Biggest i use regular, i have to use anally, is a xl sampson from John Thomas. I can take about 3/4 deep before it bottoms. Its too thick to take the turn even though its soft. But can have a big syringe of hot lube ready and that pushes me over. Its curve means i have to be on my side with it against the wall and back onto it. Straddling it bends, or bends the cumtube in the bottom.
Tina, we need pictures to make sure we're getting that visualized just right! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Love my big toys! Got so many toys in my collection cant even count. Majority are BD however most the newer ones are all sorts of vendors that have cropped up in recent times.

These guys been around for a looooong time and this one my favorites from them: https://www.exotic-erotics.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=52_42&products_id=269

I also have their Henry life cast but admittedly that is too big for me.

My most used is still my old school original model large Chance (BD) this was pretty much the modern XL before there was an XL.

I’ve taken the hismith 11.6 inch multi textured thick dildo. Its girth is 8.4 inches too and really pressed on the prostrate brilliantly. Also have the 10.4 inch bullet anal plug from them. It’s smooth instead of textured so it’s easier to get in.

I use a doc Johnson rumpy to loosen up. It’s only 6.5 inches long with 6.9 inches of girth but it gets me started

I bought a dildo from Amazon recently that's supposed 2.7 inches around but I don't really think that's true because I can take it pretty easily haha.
I bought a butt plug too that _is_ 2.5 inches and it's definitely bigger and very very satisfying! it's nice to fantasize about tying :p

I bought a dildo from Amazon recently that's supposed 2.7 inches around but I don't really think that's true because I can take it pretty easily haha.
I bought a butt plug too that _is_ 2.5 inches and it's definitely bigger and very very satisfying! it's nice to fantasize about tying :p
You've got to be misreading circumfrence (around) and diameter in there somewhere, because 2.5" circumfrence certainly doesn't qualify as a big toy. That's not even 1" diameter, .79" to be exact. A small human dick is bigger than that.

Back