Anal with dog

How does one go about having anal with there bitch? I have a 2 year old german shepherd but sadly shes getting spaded soon and i want us too have another option

Dogs GENERALLY are far less likely to consent to anal. That said, some do, and some are 50/50 and will sometimes but hard no others.

Start slow, really slow, and really pay attention to body language, and queues. Use a GOOD water based lubricant. Start with fingers, don't just dive in.

Again, it's far less common for dogs to allow this, be ready for disappointment, but also good luck.

Depending on the spay, at 2 years, she should have fully developed, and be capable of at least some penetration. This will entirely depend on how far the vet went tho.

You mean sprayed? I'm afraid she might not have any sexual drive after that

Being fixed at 2 years doesn't have as much impact as puppy fixing. Fixing at an age past development increases the odds of preserving at least some sex drive.

Being fixed at 2 years doesn't have as much impact as puppy fixing. Fixing at an age past development increases the odds of preserving at least some sex drive.
Oh I didn't know that. Still, like 9/10 dogs don't like anal at all.

My current boy isn't into it at all, but I once met a golden who absolutely loved it lol

My male is perfectly happy with the fact I rarely enjoy it myself as well. I get the appeal, it does feel good, just, it's really easy to ruin, if the bowels are having a bad day.

My male is perfectly happy with the fact I rarely enjoy it myself as well. I get the appeal, it does feel good, just, it's really easy to ruin, if the bowels are having a bad day.
Oh wow yeah...
Never been in that situation luckily but I'm ceirtanly in no rush to
There's also the fact that you need a ton of lube and prepping first
But it does feel really good and, ngl, it's nice being the top for once lol

Oh wow yeah...
Never been in that situation luckily but I'm ceirtanly in no rush to
There's also the fact that you need a ton of lube and prepping first
But it does feel really good and, ngl, it's nice being the top for once lol

I mean if you're only option is anal, or you're only into males, for sure it's a nice to have.

Back