Amount of Semen Retained in Woman's Body

Bloodwolf96

Lurker
I wanted to ask, how long does canine semen stay in a woman's vagina? After the knot pulls out there is a gush of semen that immediately occurs. After that passes, how long and how much semen stays in a woman's vagina?

From what I've read dog semen lives a couple of days longer than human semen, although the mechanics / environment in a human are a little different so I've no idea if we have an accurate number for that, just the length of time it will live in a female dog.

From what I've read dog semen lives a couple of days longer than human semen, although the mechanics / environment in a human are a little different so I've no idea if we have an accurate number for that, just the length of time it will live in a female dog.
No actually. It exits way quicker. Dogs have far more watery cum than humans do so that's why they lock, to ensure the sperm can't go the wrong way. However with a woman that doesn't work as well since there is usually the knot and the muscles of the bitch but with a human woman that second part isn't there. With humans the mechanism works differently as human cum is far more viscious and also sticky and is pulled in overtime by the movements of the woman's muscles. Horses pretty much brute force it. Just pushes it in so hard and have so much volume that it will reach the overaries even without a long period of sealing.

Back