Amandadogmom/AmandaAsiandogmom is back and trying to phish info.

back in 2021 some members may remember a lady posting by those usernames in the Californa Personals page. Well (hes) back under the name AmandaBimom. there was a thread about her as well I believe, basically its a (dude) who will spam pics of some random asian woman without asking and then will try to get info and face pics out of you posing as her. Weve had this exact scenario happen to us. We asked him to provide a pic to us flipping us off and he couldnt and suddenly ghosted. USERS BEWAREzzz.png

back in 2021 some members may remember a lady posting by those usernames in the Californa Personals page. Well (hes) back under the name AmandaBimom. there was a thread about her as well I believe, basically its a (dude) who will spam pics of some random asian woman without asking and then will try to get info and face pics out of you posing as her. Weve had this exact scenario happen to us. We asked him to provide a pic to us flipping us off and he couldnt and suddenly ghosted. USERS BEWAREView attachment 381765
Have you reported it to the Mods? If not do that first.

he even uses that same lame story about missing (her) period after being mounted. Its like he only had one story and hes gonna stick to it gosh darnit.

Typical of a certain type....I always am left wondering what they expect to gain? They cant meet anyone, and anyone who gives up info without knowing exactly who theyre talking to is stupider than HE is.

Back