Am I The Only One?

foxyknotgirl

Tourist
So, I'm curious, especially for the women on here. Am I the only one also interested in having time with a female dog while she is in heat? I want to be able to play with her and taste her even. I feel like it may just be me. Regardless of gender have you wanted or have you had this experience with females? If so, message me. I want to know what your experience was like. 😊😊

I still have hang ups about giving orally to any gender of dog. People keep asking me if I've ever sucked on, or licked one. I'm curious about it, but not enough to try it yet. I don't know why. But I will say I'd love to fuck a female. My play partner played with her female. She did eat her out, finger her and even used a dildo on her once, which was something I'd never seen before.

So, I'm curious, especially for the women on here. Am I the only one also interested in having time with a female dog while she is in heat? I want to be able to play with her and taste her even. I feel like it may just be me. Regardless of gender have you wanted or have you had this experience with females? If so, message me. I want to know what your experience was like. 😊😊
I am a male, first, so this may cloud my opinion on the matter for you. Well, I have yet to be lucky enough to taste a bitch while she is in heat, but I have a suspicion that will change fairly soon, call it a hunch.

I will say that your experience may be different than everyone else’s, but as far as mine was concerned, it is hot AF to me, as it something that intrigued me, and that I’d wanted to do for a very long period of time. So because of that, it is very special to me. It is everything I hoped it would be and more, and the flavor is better than I expected.

Again, I am immensely attracted to female dogs, so that probably helps my case.

Yes, licking, sucking on, etc. female dog's cookies is a great experience. What's to loose to try? Maybe try out of heat first, test to see if they like it when she is relaxed. Of course stop if they don't like it. Very neutral / mild taste, its not like you are dipping your tongue into some wacky flavor or spice.

Yes, licking, sucking on, etc. female dog's cookies is a great experience. What's to loose to try? Maybe try out of heat first, test to see if they like it when she is relaxed. Of course stop if they don't like it. Very neutral / mild taste, its not like you are dipping your tongue into some wacky flavor or spice.
Solid advice!! Thank you. 😊

you seem to be somewhat similar to how i am. attracted to canines, gender and what fits where being a secondary thing.

well, unless you're only into female dogs of course.

Yeah, definitely not the only one. I've been curious about it too. Sometimes I even think about what it would be like to use a small strap on to top :3

I’ve always wondered what a female dog tastes like back there. I’ve watched lots of videos of people eating out female dogs and it’s such a turn on. I’m bisexual for humans and animals so I’d gladly take what I can get. But yeah, I too desire to give sweet sweet kisses to a bitches puffy lips.

64d2271d3f6f0.jpeg

Back