Am I doing something wrong? First timer...

My lover is 2 1/2 years old and we have a loving relationship. But when he is in the mood, he tries to mount but typically either latches onto my leg or only stays on my back for a moment before hopping down. We will try several times until he gets frustrated and then goes off to pout. Is this just something that will take time or is there something I can do to help him mount? I've tried different positions, angles, etc. The worst part is that when he grabs my leg instead of getting on my back or when he mounts for a moment and hops down, then he scratches my back, almost like digging into it, to try and get me into position... I don't know how to help him. :( It makes me so sad that I'm not able to please him. He only likes my mouth a little bit before he wants to just fuck, which I totally understand because I am the same way with him.

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated as I am sore and frustrated and so is my boy. I've felt his cock on my pussy only once but I'm dying for it!

I echo the missionary position! Jerk him off slightly to get him to hump the right spot, he should start to "get it" after he successfully penetrates a couple of times!

Trick is to not give up he’s like any other guy when they want to fuck and will get mad when they can’t release. When I first started with my current fling I gave him a handjob for the first night then moved onto leg mounting / handjobs. I let him leg mount for 2 days and that way he would be really determined once we moved onto all fours. It will be a hit and miss procedure for a good hour. I gave him semi handjobs to encourage him and get the juices flowing by being submissive. Needless to say once he got me, he really let me have it for teasing him for so long. After the first try they seem to just understand what to do because they will be begging you for it or in my case I get pinned down sometimes haha. Good luck!

Back