Am i a zoo?

SirCobra

Tourist
Hello !
I'm having some struggle around dog since i Can recall and some hot dream with big dog
I recently watch video of bestialy and it really turn me on
On the other hand i know that animals can't concent and i don't want to do something harmful to them because i really love them

Am i a zoo?

It's encouraging to see that you don't want to do anything harmful to animals. On consent, I disagree. Even without a verbal yes/no (in whatever human language), animals have a way to say what they (don't) want. It's up to people to recognise this, in zoosexual and non-zoosexual settings.

Just some reading material on consent:

It's encouraging to see that you don't want to do anything harmful to animals. On consent, I disagree. Even without a verbal yes/no (in whatever human language), animals have a way to say what they (don't) want. It's up to people to recognise this, in zoosexual and non-zoosexual settings.

Thanks alot for the material ! I'm going to have some Reading toninght lol

Thank you, I thought I had bookmarked that thread but I was wrong lol

Hello !
I'm having some struggle around dog since i Can recall and some hot dream with big dog
I recently watch video of bestialy and it really turn me on
On the other hand i know that animals can't concent and i don't want to do something harmful to them because i really love them

Am i a zoo?
Shit, i am

Nobody care but writting help me to organize my thought and this is the only place where i talk about that
Update on my situation :D

After a deepdug in the zoophilia content on the internet and readind a lot of things here i came to the conclusion that yes, animals Can consent. When they don't want to do something they show clear sign and even if they think like 6y old they have a sexual maturity. Animals have sex in nature, toddler don't.
However when looking at some other site that offer zoo content you Can see that a lot of animales are abused in the video, like starving dog and other sign of destress, so it's important to look at the "good" contenu and remember that animals have are conscient and not just... idk sextoy

I will never talk about that to someone outside of this site, because i Can totally understand why it is taboo and i don't want my life to be ruined lol
If i ever have animals, i will never try to initiate things with them. If something have to happend i don't want to "manipulate" them in some way or "train" them, so i know it's totaly consented.

Nobody read those things are probably already being said but idc it help me
Big thanks to everyone who help me here and the ressources this website gave :)

if they think like 6y old they have a sexual maturity. Animals have sex in nature, toddler don't.
The comparison of intelligence between human children and animals is really just for very inaccurate illustration.
A 6 years old human will never survive in it's natural environment on it's own.
A 6 years old animal of almost any species is either adult or mature enough to live and survive on it's own.
Animals have a level of intelligence that allows them to live the way the need. And you can not really compare that to a completely different animal like a human.

However when looking at some other site that offer zoo content you Can see that a lot of animales are abused in the video, like starving dog and other sign of destress, so it's important to look at the "good" contenu and remember that animals have are conscient and not just... idk sextoy
That is why we remove abusive crap on the forum. With about 50/50 split on how many people like/dislike that fact. :D

Back