Allow me to introduce myself....

Greetings everyone. I found this page a few months ago and have thoroughly enjoyed it.... I feel like I'm home.... It's nice to be in such a loving and supportive community of like minded folks.
About me, I'm 34 yrs old, white male, born and raised in TN and now residing in northern Ohio. My first forays into zoo were pretty innocent, (growing up in the rural communities it was common place to relieve yourself outside) dogs sniffing and licking my penis while I was peeing, etc....but, the first sexual stimulation and exploration was when I was a young teen, I grew up on a small farm and I got to looking at the size of the eggs the chickens laid, well, I ended up having the bright idea that if they can pass an egg, they can take a hard penis.... I was young and dumb. My first mutual experience was with my beagle, he was licking me and rubbing his face around my crotch while I was urinating by the kennel one night. Well, the rubbing and licking combined with raging teen hormones made me unlock the gate and get in the kennel with him. As he rubbed and rubbed around, I got harder and harder. Then I started petting him and coaxing him on, as I rubbed and petted him, I started to caress his sheath and scrotum, he began to thrust and I felt his hard slick hot red rocket sliding thru my hand. After that initial experience, I made regular visits to the kennel after dark and would stroke and suck his beautiful large cock. Sadly, the height difference made breeding nearly impossible. But, it's a very fond set of memories that will always live in my heart and mind.... Since that time, I've only had a few quick touches with animals. And haven't had any of my own that I could have any consensual fun with.
So, here I sit, 34 yrs old, loving the zoo life and living vicariously through your posts and stories. If anyone in the summit county Ohio area is an owner, enthusiast, or is just looking for like minded friends, feel free to message me or comment with a way to get in contact with you.
White, 5ft 9in, hefty, blue eyes, dark hair, 7in uncut, heteroflexible for both humans and animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back