Aggressive dog, can he be tamed by giving him sex?

moniqueJade

Lurker
BANNED USER
So I had a call from my best friend 2 weeks ago, saying he had rescued an injured dog and wanted me to adopt the boy since I loss 2 of mine several weeks ago (yeah it was hard for me).

So I did accepted it and my friend sent him over to my place.

Here's where it got wild.

It's a Labrador mix retriever. Very playful and loves cuddles. But he did showed a lil aggressiveness when he plays, pretty rough and big boy.

And last week, he ran out from home so I had to carry him back because I left the leash and his collar home (it was a rush out so I had to carry him). He got violent and bit me, it was a pretty bad bite on my stomach actually. But I am ready to give him a second chance.

He's still loving and friendly, maybe he has some past trauma about being lifted.

Now to the point, he is very aggressive and the other day he tried to hump me while I was standing.

That came to my sense, should I let him fuck me so that I could tame him and get him be lesser aggressive? Will that work?

I've had my beastiality experience once, like about 10 years back. I'll write about it soon someday.

So I had a call from my best friend 2 weeks ago, saying he had rescued an injured dog and wanted me to adopt the boy since I loss 2 of mine several weeks ago (yeah it was hard for me).

So I did accepted it and my friend sent him over to my place.

Here's where it got wild.

It's a Labrador mix retriever. Very playful and loves cuddles. But he did showed a lil aggressiveness when he plays, pretty rough and big boy.

And last week, he ran out from home so I had to carry him back because I left the leash and his collar home (it was a rush out so I had to carry him). He got violent and bit me, it was a pretty bad bite on my stomach actually. But I am ready to give him a second chance.

He's still loving and friendly, maybe he has some past trauma about being lifted.

Now to the point, he is very aggressive and the other day he tried to hump me while I was standing.

That came to my sense, should I let him fuck me so that I could tame him and get him be lesser aggressive? Will that work?

I've had my beastiality experience once, like about 10 years back. I'll write about it soon someday.
Sounds like you need to take the time for him to get to know you and his new home. Be patient with him but set the rules and do’s and donts.

He is a rescue they need extra work and carring way before you try and “play” with him.

Feel free to DM me is need help

I have an "aggressive" dog, and If I tried to pick my dog up he'd probably bite me too. Many dogs just do not tolerate that, especially a dog that does not know you very well at all (can't blame them, I wouldn't either). You won't somehow fix behavioral issues with sex, you need to do some research and/or find a professional to help you learn how to work with your dog.

If you let him have sex with you he will probably get even more aggressive when he wants more (which is a lot for a dog) and you don't let him.
Better to establish your dominance as his owner before allowing him to dominate you as a lover.

Yeah I think he's trying to dominate you. You need to train him properly and thoroughly first and then maybe you can let him mount you. If you do it now you'll never get him under control.

Back