Advice please !

Dogslucy

Citizen of Zooville
Guys, I'm living in FL, and I want to try with other kind of dog, but ! I don't know how can I get other one.
I try to use apps like walkers dog, but I don't know, I thing that is not to safe for me, and I'm very busy with my job.
Some ideas? Thank you guys.

Last edited:
Guys, I'm living in FL, and I want to try with other kind of dog, but ! I don't know how can I get other one.
I try to use apps like walkers dog, but I don't know, I thing that is not to safe for me, and I'm very busy with my job.
Some ideas? Thank you guys.
Do not mess around with animals that are not yours and you do not have permission. That may end badly for the dog. Stupid idea.
I don't know how can I get other one.
Get another dog if you can care for more dogs.

Do not mess around with animals that are not yours and you do not have permission. That may end badly for the dog. Stupid idea.

Get another dog if you can care for more

Get another dog if you can care for more
Yes, I agree, that is the reason that I won't, I just think about it, but I can't for my safe and the other dog.
Buy other one is a good way.
A question for that, I don't know if some one has two dogs, maybe the first can be jealous with the other one? Can be more agresive?

Introducing multiple animals together is always a gamble. But you see lots of people with multiple dogs, they work out their differences over time.

Yes, I agree, that is the reason that I won't, I just think about it, but I can't for my safe and the other dog.
A question for that, I don't know if some one has two dogs, maybe the first can be jealous with the other one? Can be more agresive?

Having multiple dogs and sex is a gamble like pes said, still it is possible, but keep in mind that some dogs may actually become shy if other was first, it depends on the dog individually, but i usually relate this situation to when you have multiple dogs and it's lunch/dinner time and how they behave when they have food and are close to each other. With time they usually get along and share

I've never had a single animal of a particular specie in my life. two cats, two dogs, two goldfish, two parrots etc. I considered it necessary. coming home after a day of work and seeing my two dogs running and playing together in the garden saves me from the thought that in my absence they can get bored. this is a great reason to have a second dog. the second reason is that threesomes are terribly exciting 😳😜

Last edited:
The process of training a dog is long and involved. The videos make it look simple, but they use the same dogs repeatedly for a reason. It takes work just to get a dog reasonably well behaved and even though sex is very natural for all of us, it takes some practice for dogs to figure out how to take a woman properly.
I am really glad you enjoyed your experience with the bulldog (and that he enjoyed you) but it's probably too much to ask to expect to get a similar experience with an untrained dog. If you are interested in this for the longer term, the best bet is to get a young, unfixed male and raise him properly or to find a person who has a well-trained male dog who is into this kind of thing. My wife and I are raising an unfixed male cane corso now and it is definitely a challenge! :)

Back