Ability to delete your own threads and not be limited to a specific timeframe for deletion

Just as the title says I want to be able to delete threads that I made. I am not saying I want to delete other peoples threads just my own. This is my personal opinion but this should not be limited to a certain level.

The way we do things now, typically you can just report your own thread and for the report reason just type something like "please delete my thread." And typically the next mod/admin online will delete it for you.

We used to let users delete their own personal ad threads, edit their posts indefinitely, and delete their own posts indefinitely... but unfortunately the bad eggs had to spoil that for everyone else as they unfortunately found ways to skirt around the rules of the forum. So now you have to be a ZooVille Settler (150+ counted posts) to be able to edit and delete your own posts indefinitely.

Because of the spammers, the editing time was reduced to 2 hours, under 150 comments. However, a thread cannot be deleted after that, only the content of the OP's comment.

Last edited:
Back