Abandoned dog

bigdoglover2

Tourist
Some clown abandoned a female dog around my neighborhood. The dog keeps coming to my house. She is super sweet so I decided if she is still there when I get home from work I am gonna get a kennel and a lease today and then I will bring her to the vet in the morning to see if she has a chip. If no chip I will have the vet give her a physical to make sure she is up to date on vaccines and there is nothing wrong with her. But it’s looking like I am about to have a new dog (unexpectedly)

Attachments

• 71F7220B-981E-4F94-AD5D-1DF7C48ADBD5.png
    71F7220B-981E-4F94-AD5D-1DF7C48ADBD5.png
    15.4 MB · Views: 78
Some clown abandoned a female dog around my neighborhood. The dog keeps coming to my house. She is super sweet so I decided if she is still there when I get home from work I am gonna get a kennel and a lease today and then I will bring her to the vet in the morning to see if she has a chip. If no chip I will have the vet give her a physical to make sure she is up to date on vaccines and there is nothing wrong with her. But it’s looking like I am about to have a new dog (unexpectedly)
Usually getting tested for vaccines is more expensive than getting all the vaccines again. If she doesn't have chip, it will be very difficult to get her file to check for the vaccines. It will not be a cheap visit to the vet

Usually getting tested for vaccines is more expensive than getting all the vaccines again. If she doesn't have chip, it will be very difficult to get her file to check for the vaccines. It will not be a cheap visit to the vet
If there are any charities in the area they can help. In my area the vets spend a day a week offering pet care for cost but you need to wait for them.

It's definitely great you're willing to save a life she looks real adorable it's too bad that one person who abandoned this canine isn't found. I can only hope for good Adventures

Back