A tiny and awkward hello

Howdy! I'm, uh, very shy about interacting with people on the internet as it is and a nervous wreck in general, even typing this out is making my damn heart pound, but I might as well say hello and a few (vague-as-hell) things about myself so this account doesn't just look like some random-ass burner account or something.

I'm in my 20s
I'm a college student
I'm a pansexual guy
I'm technically a virgin, but I have given and received oral in multiple ways, though only to a human
I love music (as possibly given away by my username being a Warren Zevon reference), film, art, pretty much any artistic pursuit has my interest
My favorite animals (in a non-zoo-y way, as I cannot personally find myself attracted to them) are goats and raccoons
The only zoo-y things I've done were get licked by a dog once, though not to completion, and masturbate in front of a kennel of dogs outside
My zoo-y fantasy animals are mainly dogs and horses, especially fluffy dogs like samoyeds and huskies and smaller horse breeds/ponies, Norwegian fjords and Connemara ponies being good examples
also i am fucking terrified of RIDING horses. i tried a few times and i'm just freaked out. i love them, they're beautiful animals, but agh it wrecks me to be in the saddle...

I might not talk much because, again, nervous and shy, but hey fuck it nothing ventured nothing gained.

Welcome to ZV :3

I'm in my 20s as well and I'm in college as well

If you would like to chat, just send me a message ❤️

Welcome to the site, and don't be so nervous. You're among friends, here. Just stay out of the Dumpster Fire. It's not for you.

Also, the next time you have a chance to get on a horse, take it. However, I want you to climb up into that saddle as though you've done it a hundred times. Push through that nervousness and, for goodness sakes, so not let it show. That horse knows if you're nervous, even only a little, and most horses will take advantage of you, just wandering around where they want, doing as they please.

Enjoy your stay on the site! Welcome!

Welcome to the site, and don't be so nervous. You're among friends, here. Just stay out of the Dumpster Fire. It's not for you.

Also, the next time you have a chance to get on a horse, take it. However, I want you to climb up into that saddle as though you've done it a hundred times. Push through that nervousness and, for goodness sakes, so not let it show. That horse knows if you're nervous, even only a little, and most horses will take advantage of you, just wandering around where they want, doing as they please.

Enjoy your stay on the site! Welcome!
Maybe one of these days I'll ride a horse properly, I'll keep your advice in mind, thanks. Also yeah I briefly saw there were some... Rather uncomfortable things in the Dumpster Fire, I'll be staying welllllllllll away from that.
And thanks for the welcomes, all of you. Genuinely, it makes me feel a little less nervous about having this account, y'know?

Back