A Reoccurring Question, A Tragic Irony, And A Hypothetical Question.

Bowowow

Citizen of Zooville
A question was posted here recently, one that has been asked many times before but that never seems to be answered conclusively, which to me is a little puzzling because the answer is very clear. The question I’m referring to is…

“Do you think that society will ever accept zoophilia and consider it normal?”

I’m paraphrasing but I’m sure everyone will recognise it and know what I’m referring to.

I believe the question is generally asked in hope, with little expectation of an answer in the affirmative. It’s unfortunate but it’s difficult to invest any real belief in an answer anything other than “No” even for the most optimistic amongst us. This conclusion is based on a few very stark realities

1. We are, almost without exception, all brought up believing some things to be absolute fact, so much so that these “facts” are universally accepted without even considering their validity. This is indoctrination, and in the case of attitudes towards zoophilia, it creates a practically insurmountable problem.

Zoophilia is viewed as being taboo, on a similar level as child abuse or serial murder, which is ridiculous to everyone here I know, but not to the rest of humanity unfortunately. It is so unmentionable that many people are unaware that it’s anything more than an urban myth. How many of us have joined this community and for the first time ever, been able to discuss it?

Changing society’s deep rooted and unwavering belief that we are anything other than degenerate disgusting perverts would seem to be impossible. This brings me to another issue.

2. The sadly ironic concept of Zoo Pride. It’s a lovely thought, but unlike something like Gay Pride, I’ve never seen any evidence that Zoo Pride exists. We’re all too scared to mention zoophilia outside of out community, let alone show pride and defiance to the rest of society, which is surely the whole point. We are too frightened to identify as zoos in society for fear of the consequences. This is the very antithesis of pride. Is it only me that feels very uncomfortable and embarrassed by the reality of Zoo Pride? Zoo Pride doesn’t exist, we are not proud we are scared and guilty.

In order for the status quo to change there need to be people with the courage to stand up for what they believe in, and history tells us time and time again that before there is any change, there is a great deal of pain and suffering for those brave martyrs who feel strongly enough about their beliefs to bring them to the public’s consciousness, and debate a change.

In the case of zoophilia, this would be especially difficult as the belief among the general public is so negative, that it would take something quite extraordinary to make people even consider listening to any argument for it. But….hypothetically….what if something extraordinary did happen? Who amongst us would be brave enough to take an opportunity to stand up for what we believe in?

A hypothetical extraordinary event….

It is several months in the future. A huge press conference is called by an extremely popular ‘A’ list Hollywood star. She is universally admired and has millions of doting fans. There is no hint as to the reason for the press conference, but all the correct people are informed and the world’s press are there in anticipation.

To an astonished global audience, the actress not only ‘comes out’ as a lifelong zoophile and states her intentions to champion the cause to have it accepted by society, but she also announces her new film, which shows her engaging in sex with animals and in turn the beauty and joy experienced by both her and the animals.

Within minutes, there is only one topic of conversation all over the world, and in the following weeks the film is premiered at a few selected cinemas and the actress is seen on every talk show and her cause the topic of the most prestigious and influential current affairs platforms.

Our community sees a golden opportunity for change, but know one voice, however powerful isn’t going to be enough on its own. The issue we care most about has finally made it to the debating table, so who will stand up and be counted?

Not in the next 20-50 years no

The actress would no longer have a career... and would be tried for animal abuse as long as they live outside of the few countries that still haven't illegalised it.

Everyone who tried to become the savior of the zoos has lost their shit and gone off the deepend no one can take that much pressure without going and having to start a community of their own. Most of us are too concerned with blending in and living.

The actress would no longer have a career... and would be tried for animal abuse as long as they live outside of the few countries that still haven't illegalised it.

Everyone who tried to become the savior of the zoos has lost their shit and gone off the deepend no one can take that much pressure without going and having to start a community of their own. Most of us are too concerned with blending in and living.
Thanks for the response, it’s appreciated 👍

Why do they "normalize" pedo types with all these weird event/names? (As many people mention) however if we announce a man (or woman) is bonking their pet/other large animal in a consentual fashion they get scrutinized to the highest degree.

Why do they "normalize" pedo types with all these weird event/names? (As many people mention) however if we announce a man (or woman) is bonking their pet/other large animal in a consentual fashion they get scrutinized to the highest degree.
I agree. It’s crazy.

A question was posted here recently, one that has been asked many times before but that never seems to be answered conclusively, which to me is a little puzzling because the answer is very clear. The question I’m referring to is…

I’m paraphrasing but I’m sure everyone will recognise it and know what I’m referring to.

I believe the question is generally asked in hope, with little expectation of an answer in the affirmative. It’s unfortunate but it’s difficult to invest any real belief in an answer anything other than “No” even for the most optimistic amongst us. This conclusion is based on a few very stark realities

1. We are, almost without exception, all brought up believing some things to be absolute fact, so much so that these “facts” are universally accepted without even considering their validity. This is indoctrination, and in the case of attitudes towards zoophilia, it creates a practically insurmountable problem.

Zoophilia is viewed as being taboo, on a similar level as child abuse or serial murder, which is ridiculous to everyone here I know, but not to the rest of humanity unfortunately. It is so unmentionable that many people are unaware that it’s anything more than an urban myth. How many of us have joined this community and for the first time ever, been able to discuss it?

Changing society’s deep rooted and unwavering belief that we are anything other than degenerate disgusting perverts would seem to be impossible. This brings me to another issue.

2. The sadly ironic concept of Zoo Pride. It’s a lovely thought, but unlike something like Gay Pride, I’ve never seen any evidence that Zoo Pride exists. We’re all too scared to mention zoophilia outside of out community, let alone show pride and defiance to the rest of society, which is surely the whole point. We are too frightened to identify as zoos in society for fear of the consequences. This is the very antithesis of pride. Is it only me that feels very uncomfortable and embarrassed by the reality of Zoo Pride? Zoo Pride doesn’t exist, we are not proud we are scared and guilty.

In order for the status quo to change there need to be people with the courage to stand up for what they believe in, and history tells us time and time again that before there is any change, there is a great deal of pain and suffering for those brave martyrs who feel strongly enough about their beliefs to bring them to the public’s consciousness, and debate a change.

In the case of zoophilia, this would be especially difficult as the belief among the general public is so negative, that it would take something quite extraordinary to make people even consider listening to any argument for it. But….hypothetically….what if something extraordinary did happen? Who amongst us would be brave enough to take an opportunity to stand up for what we believe in?

A hypothetical extraordinary event….

It is several months in the future. A huge press conference is called by an extremely popular ‘A’ list Hollywood star. She is universally admired and has millions of doting fans. There is no hint as to the reason for the press conference, but all the correct people are informed and the world’s press are there in anticipation.

To an astonished global audience, the actress not only ‘comes out’ as a lifelong zoophile and states her intentions to champion the cause to have it accepted by society, but she also announces her new film, which shows her engaging in sex with animals and in turn the beauty and joy experienced by both her and the animals.

Within minutes, there is only one topic of conversation all over the world, and in the following weeks the film is premiered at a few selected cinemas and the actress is seen on every talk show and her cause the topic of the most prestigious and influential current affairs platforms.

The kindest thing I can say is you're smoking some pretty great dope...

Our community sees a golden opportunity for change, but know one voice, however powerful isn’t going to be enough on its own. The issue we care most about has finally made it to the debating table, so who will stand up and be counted?
On a smaller sacle, exactly that scenario has already happened - Look up Hossie appearing on Jerry Springer. Yeah, I know, not the ideal venue, but unless you've got less smarts than a brick wall, you get the idea.

The result? Pretty well total disaster. Missouri put an anti-zoo law on the books *SPECIFICALLY* due to this little fiasco, mentioning him by name in the "debates" that lead up to the law being passed - where prior to this, it was a "wink wink, nudge nudge" kind of thing, and MIGHT get an animal abuse charge pointed at you. Several other states cited it as an influence when they likewise put new anti-zoo laws on the books. Political hay was made. Zoos got the spotlight. Zoos got busted and jailed. Their animals were hauled away, and in at least two cases that I have knowledge of, the animal were destroyed as "contaminated", while others were sterilized and adopted out to someone else.

In other words, such an event is a non-starter. The only possible result is a bad one. And I am solidly opposed to any effort in that direction, by ANYONE. You wanna risk yourself, that's on you. But don't drag ME or anyone else down into the disaster that's all but guaranteed to result, and expect EXACTLY ZERO support, or even acknowledgement of your existence from me.

The kindest thing I can say is you're smoking some pretty great dope...

On a smaller sacle, exactly that scenario has already happened - Look up Hossie appearing on Jerry Springer. Yeah, I know, not the ideal venue, but unless you've got less smarts than a brick wall, you get the idea.

The result? Pretty well total disaster. Missouri put an anti-zoo law on the books *SPECIFICALLY* due to this little fiasco, mentioning him by name in the "debates" that lead up to the law being passed - where prior to this, it was a "wink wink, nudge nudge" kind of thing, and MIGHT get an animal abuse charge pointed at you. Several other states cited it as an influence when they likewise put new anti-zoo laws on the books. Political hay was made. Zoos got the spotlight. Zoos got busted and jailed. Their animals were hauled away, and in at least two cases that I have knowledge of, the animal were destroyed as "contaminated", while others were sterilized and adopted out to someone else.

In other words, such an event is a non-starter. The only possible result is a bad one. And I am solidly opposed to any effort in that direction, by ANYONE. You wanna risk yourself, that's on you. But don't drag ME or anyone else down into the disaster that's all but guaranteed to result, and expect EXACTLY ZERO support, or even acknowledgement of your existence from me.
Ok thanks for that. All opinions are appreciated 👍

I think that it will never be accepted simply because it appears too disgusting for a normal person.

I also think that the instantaneous death of your professional or personal life will stop people from ever campaigning in favor of it.

The LGBT movement was extremely strong way before the legalization of same-sex marriage.

Great example of what I mean from a recent thread:

To make this long story shorter, I'll abbreviate the next few weeks. She eventually came back home and we argued for a lot. She did not want anything to do with me now. She cried, I cried and we cried together but in the end she said it just disgusted her so much that she felt like I was as bad as a child molester. She went on and on about how animals are innocent and how could any person dare touch them or use them like that. She said they have the mind of a child and that's why she considers me no better than people who mess with kids. She threw her engagement ring at me and told me to pack and get out the house. I moved in with a friend for about 5-6 months.

Thread 'Telling my Fiancé ruined my relationship, destroyed my family, affected my job and nearly sent me to jail. My story and a warning if you care to read' https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threa...tory-and-a-warning-if-you-care-to-read.61402/

I'm a strong backer of NOT normalizing it. Even though there are us that truly care for our animal companions, there are many more that abuse animals. Since animals can't verbally speak and tell us if they are being abused and it is even harder to actually prove animal consent in the court of law, I think they should just rule on human and non human animal relationships as abuse in order to protect animals. If you truly care for and provide for your animal partners, no one is going take you for a zoo

It's a great thought. It is. I'd be ecstatic if it happened.

But it won't. No chance of it. Zoos are hated way too hard for us to actually get listened to about it.

Great example of what I mean from a recent thread:

To make this long story shorter, I'll abbreviate the next few weeks. She eventually came back home and we argued for a lot. She did not want anything to do with me now. She cried, I cried and we cried together but in the end she said it just disgusted her so much that she felt like I was as bad as a child molester. She went on and on about how animals are innocent and how could any person dare touch them or use them like that. She said they have the mind of a child and that's why she considers me no better than people who mess with kids. She threw her engagement ring at me and told me to pack and get out the house. I moved in with a friend for about 5-6 months.

Thread 'Telling my Fiancé ruined my relationship, destroyed my family, affected my job and nearly sent me to jail. My story and a warning if you care to read' https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threa...tory-and-a-warning-if-you-care-to-read.61402/
Thanks 👍

As with the history of humanity and its inability to conceive an idea outside something of the collective norm, you are right in thinking that it will never happen. Unless there is a massive shift in ideological thinking and humbling in the sense that we are not gods to these animals we were only lucky enough to get the evolutionary lottery in terms of communicative abilities and intelligence to a point that one can consider such things beyond what is in front of us, we are ironically incapable of thinking of our companions are more than pets.

As with the history of humanity and its inability to conceive an idea outside something of the collective norm, you are right in thinking that it will never happen. Unless there is a massive shift in ideological thinking and humbling in the sense that we are not gods to these animals we were only lucky enough to get the evolutionary lottery in terms of communicative abilities and intelligence to a point that one can consider such things beyond what is in front of us, we are ironically incapable of thinking of our companions are more than pets.
Excellent. Thanks 👍

I want to say yes, but don't truly believe it ever will be.

Being zoo won't be normalized in our lifetime, especially with everyone maniacally following fashion, trends and social media like freaking zombies. We are the only species on earth who follow unstable leaders.
Keeping an open mind to the abstract and supporting this, is not something any ordinary person will do willingly, so even if some people don't find it problematic and disgusting it's not something they will ever be vocal about, it's just human nature. The macho norm is that you work, pay taxes, consume, smash pussy and make babies, end of story.

We’re all too scared to mention zoophilia outside of our community, let alone show pride and defiance to the rest of society, which is surely the whole point. We are too frightened to identify as zoos in society for fear of the consequences. This is the very antithesis of pride. Is it only me that feels very uncomfortable and embarrassed by the reality of Zoo Pride? Zoo Pride doesn’t exist, we are not proud we are scared and guilty.
You already touched on the reasons why i assume there likely isn't something worth calling "Zoo Pride", and it's not just because people are scared or feeling guilty about it. Rather it is just bad for business, a really bad idea to be open with that part about yourself if you have any hope at all of being able to keep at it... That's being smart according to me.

I mean even at the places where it is legal to have sex with animals, it's usually pushed as animal cruelty in some way, shape or form if you get caught (Cuz you know, animals don't have feelings, nor would they ever ever ever be capable of initiating sex out of their own free will..). Shit it's actually like a swat level felony in some places, Death penalty level in others, there is just no comparing it to what's known as Pride.

Being the odd man out is never fun, and being openly homosexual is STILL frowned upon and just barely accepted. Considering the amount of people who are actually gay and/or bi, the amount of people partaking in pride festivals are still only a fraction of the total amount, and this is for something that is perfectly legal in most places. You still got a large percentage deciding not to participate just because they want to avoid the ridicule, another percentage refrains from participating because they aren't interested in what Pride is all about and so on.

Don't wanna be a negative Nancy here, but i won't ever willingly put a bullseye on my own back like that.
If you want to, hell go right ahead, but you don't know me lol

The push back is going to be far greater then before. The nonsense with the infinite sexualities and men can be women or men can be pregnant is putting a really bad taste in the normal population. There is a such thing as too far and your starting too see it . Introduce zoo and you got a pot full of ricochet taking everyone out who gets involved

The issue with change like this, is it always requires to much from every side.

You need a martyr who's willing to risk their entire career and everything they have.
You have to hope that everyone in society loves this celebrity so much that they'll be on their side no matter what.
Then every zoo has to follow in the footsteps and come out as a result.
Finally you need to expect that the majority of people are willing to change their mind on a viewpoint that's been social fact for thousands of years.

If I knew that if I came out and it would lead to change, I would. And maybe there's a chance it will, but the odds are so drastically leaning on that not happening, it isn't worth me risking social suicide.

It's sad, it sucks. I'd love nothing more than for this attraction to not be illegal or shunned. But that's how the world works

I want to say yes, but don't truly believe it ever will be.

Being zoo won't be normalized in our lifetime, especially with everyone maniacally following fashion, trends and social media like freaking zombies. We are the only species on earth who follow unstable leaders.
Keeping an open mind to the abstract and supporting this, is not something any ordinary person will do willingly, so even if some people don't find it problematic and disgusting it's not something they will ever be vocal about, it's just human nature. The macho norm is that you work, pay taxes, consume, smash pussy and make babies, end of story.

You already touched on the reasons why i assume there likely isn't something worth calling "Zoo Pride", and it's not just because people are scared or feeling guilty about it. Rather it is just bad for business, a really bad idea to be open with that part about yourself if you have any hope at all of being able to keep at it... That's being smart according to me.

I mean even at the places where it is legal to have sex with animals, it's usually pushed as animal cruelty in some way, shape or form if you get caught (Cuz you know, animals don't have feelings, nor would they ever ever ever be capable of initiating sex out of their own free will..). Shit it's actually like a swat level felony in some places, Death penalty level in others, there is just no comparing it to what's known as Pride.

Being the odd man out is never fun, and being openly homosexual is STILL frowned upon and just barely accepted. Considering the amount of people who are actually gay and/or bi, the amount of people partaking in pride festivals are still only a fraction of the total amount, and this is for something that is perfectly legal in most places. You still got a large percentage deciding not to participate just because they want to avoid the ridicule, another percentage refrains from participating because they aren't interested in what Pride is all about and so on.

Don't wanna be a negative Nancy here, but i won't ever willingly put a bullseye on my own back like that.
If you want to, hell go right ahead, but you don't know me lol
Thanks for replying 👍

The issue with change like this, is it always requires to much from every side.

You need a martyr who's willing to risk their entire career and everything they have.
You have to hope that everyone in society loves this celebrity so much that they'll be on their side no matter what.
Then every zoo has to follow in the footsteps and come out as a result.
Finally you need to expect that the majority of people are willing to change their mind on a viewpoint that's been social fact for thousands of years.

If I knew that if I came out and it would lead to change, I would. And maybe there's a chance it will, but the odds are so drastically leaning on that not happening, it isn't worth me risking social suicide.

It's sad, it sucks. I'd love nothing more than for this attraction to not be illegal or shunned. But that's how the world works
Thanks for that👍

I think there's two big hurdles.

1. Most people nowadays think of animals as children and babies, hence in their minds it's exactly like pedophilia. Of course these same people eat meat and use animal products but it doesn't matter. When someone says bestiality they think of a sicko raping a cute innocent pet.
2. I think one of the reasons why laws and attitudes have hardened even (and perhaps especially) in otherwise liberal countries is because people are sensitive to the argument that "if you start tolerating X then soon enough you will also normalise Y and other horrible degenerate things" and they want to disprove it by being extra harsh on zoophilia.

Zoophilia is, at best, a joke to most people. At worst, something to be dealt with through force. I guess it also depends on where you live. I know here in the US, it's frowned upon and typically met with hostility.

You have to pick your battles carefully.

I think there's two big hurdles.

1. Most people nowadays think of animals as children and babies, hence in their minds it's exactly like pedophilia. Of course these same people eat meat and use animal products but it doesn't matter. When someone says bestiality they think of a sicko raping a cute innocent pet.
2. I think one of the reasons why laws and attitudes have hardened even (and perhaps especially) in otherwise liberal countries is because people are sensitive to the argument that "if you start tolerating X then soon enough you will also normalise Y and other horrible degenerate things" and they want to disprove it by being extra harsh on zoophilia.
Thanks

Zoophilia is, at best, a joke to most people. At worst, something to be dealt with through force. I guess it also depends on where you live. I know here in the US, it's frowned upon and typically met with hostility.

You have to pick your battles carefully.
Thanks

Back