A Quick Hello

curizoo

Tourist
So I've been on this forum for a few months now and it never occurred that I should give at least some sort of introduction.

So I'm going by Curizoo on the forum, I'm 37 and gay and as the name would suggest I'm curious about the lifestyle. I don't know when I got into it per se but I know in the past when I was a lot younger I saw some videos and they definitely piqued my interest. That being said for a long time I didn't see anything or even think about it for a long long time. Until recently that is.....

I've no idea why I started looking into it again but I'm glad I am. Unfortunately I don't have any experience as of yet although I do have one heck of a gorgeous boy, a beautiful Sprollie, but sadly he has been neutered and I'm incredibly weary about penetrating him. I don't think he'll like so I'm not even going to entertain the idea. We'll just have to cuddle and kiss instead which he definitely loves.

Like I said I've been on the site for a few months and it's been good. I've enjoyed reading the stories and the some of the helpful advice has been definitely useful and of course the videos but most of all just the feeling that I can be myself in this space without having to worry about being judged. It my not seem like it but I'm not that much of a talker so don't be surprised if you don't see my name pop up often however if you send me a message or whatever I'll always reply so unlike me don't be shy haha.

Well I guess that's it, hopefully I'll chat in a bit.

Back