A question of consent.

GDtaboo

Tourist
Hi all. I am very new to the forum and am sorting through my personal feelings/morality on a lot of things. Now, seems to me that consent with active male animals is pretty self explanatory. They are doing the work, if they weren't interested they wouldn't participate. Mares also make sense. I grew up with horses and one of the first things that piqued my interest was a particularly insistent mare trying to attract a stud.

I guess my question is, how does it work with males receiving and females of a smaller size that cant just kick your nuts off if you piss them off? When they are with a male human? It seems to me that there would be alot more grey area and room for harm there.

I dont mean to condemn anyone who indulges in that kind of relationship, i just dont fully understand and would really appreciate the communities insight.

Now, seems to me that consent with active male animals is pretty self explanatory
Just to add to your doubts:
May not be that self explanatory. They have a bone for rigidity, so they can be raped as in forced to fuck. A few of those can be seen in old commercial movies.
But you are right, If he is humping and doing the work, he is most likely fine with it :)

Females, if you have experience dealing with horses you are probably able to read if an animal is happy and comes for scritches, or if he wants you out and gets near to kick. Body language it is.
You need to be used to the animal to get the signs... And respect them!

Anal... This is more confusing. A dog will stay, but should be careful if that is just standing it, or enjoying. Plenty of soace for grey zones. Don't unless you have things clear.

Just to add to your doubts:
May not be that self explanatory. They have a bone for rigidity, so they can be raped as in forced to fuck. A few of those can be seen in old commercial movies.
But you are right, If he is humping and doing the work, he is most likely fine with it :)

Females, if you have experience dealing with horses you are probably able to read if an animal is happy and comes for scritches, or if he wants you out and gets near to kick. Body language it is.
You need to be used to the animal to get the signs... And respect them!

Anal... This is more confusing. A dog will stay, but should be careful if that is just standing it, or enjoying. Plenty of soace for grey zones. Don't unless you have things clear.
Yeah, the whole "Dil-dogging" thing has always made me uncomfortable for that reason. I dont know if there are cases where it can be okay, but it feels wrong. Same with male horse's. I've seen a stallion in mating shape more times than i can count, they dont sit still.

I tend to go with this rule:
99% of dogs do not like having their butthole played with. 1% does.
When you have a look into the largest anal threads, there is a lot of deleted posts (which you can not see :D ), but a mod can.
And those I had to deal with were people claiming to gradually teach a dog to withstand anal, and that the dog never liked it, but you can still do it.
Those holes under the male tail were never designed to be penetrated so, that is why the rule applies. The problem is that there is a 1% chance that an animal will actually enjoy it, so you can not entirely forbid it. Just the process of finding out whether your animal likes anal sex involves anal rape in 99% of dogs.
I also noticed that quite a lot of users who incorporate the words "fucker and bitch" in the username are into anal sex and tend to get banned. :D I am sure it is a coincidence.

I tend to go with this rule:
99% of dogs do not like having their butthole played with. 1% does.
When you have a look into the largest anal threads, there is a lot of deleted posts (which you can not see :D ), but a mod can.
And those I had to deal with were people claiming to gradually teach a dog to withstand anal, and that the dog never liked it, but you can still do it.
Those holes under the male tail were never designed to be penetrated so, that is why the rule applies. The problem is that there is a 1% chance that an animal will actually enjoy it, so you can not entirely forbid it. Just the process of finding out whether your animal likes anal sex involves anal rape in 99% of dogs.
I also noticed that quite a lot of users who incorporate the words "fucker and bitch" in the username are into anal sex and tend to get banned. :D I am sure it is a coincidence.
Okay, this was exactly my concern. I was kind of hoping that it was a different answer, as i've seen a lot of M/D anal videos posted and was hoping i was wrong in thinking it was abuse. I've never watched one myself, for the above reasons.

Okay, this was exactly my concern. I was kind of hoping that it was a different answer, as i've seen a lot of M/D anal videos posted and was hoping i was wrong in thinking it was abuse. I've never watched one myself, for the above reasons.
Yes, I was quite against, years ago. Then a friend showed a photo of him and a rottie and I comented he seemed to have a dog smile and he said, yes, he loves it.

Since then, I've seem many dogs like "being played with" as in rim or rub a finger. A few will be ok with entering a finger but not stretching. And, yes, a selected few seem to like anal.

Thing being anal is a trained pleasure, even with humans. I do not see why that would be different in dogs, then, differenting "he will stand it gladly just to make you happy" from "he actually loves anal"... that is the grey zone.

in my opinion:
In videos, if dog is standing and not being held I tend to "In dubito pro Reo" and believe the (original) poster. If there is anything that could somehow be deemed abusive, it is better if not served in this site.

There really isn’t a lot of consensus with this, because there really isn’t a concise book of “animal doing x means no” because each animal will be different, and each animal will be OK with, and not OK with, certain things. This grey area ends up becoming a cudgel used against us and attack us for us “forcing” ourselves onto an animal that can’t clearly consent in the human-centric way of communication

I would quote, but i think this reply fits both responses. I feel like my question has been answered, and i feel like the answer is no. If its as small a percentage of animals who enjoy it as you all seem to believe, why is it condoned? Feels like turning a blind eye to rape to me.

Basically answered that in my previous post.

In absence of something suspicious, life is better if you believe most people act well, and wrong acts are out of ignorance rather than malevolence.
And most times, that is really the case.

So report anything that looks remotely wrong, but do not judge just by the title.

Unfortunately, in my experience people are not generally good. Im not here to condemn anyone, and i understand there are exceptions to most every rule, but these responses didn't exactly fill me with optimism.

I had a female chocolate lab when I was younger. She cleaned me very gently after exploding large loads of cum. I was cool with that, I rubbed her pussy while she did this and gentle fingered her. After a couple time she would tear up to me and move her tail to the side. After that it was fun times for the both of us. She would buck her hips a lot.
See, that is what i was hoping for. Clear signs. If a mare is winking her pussy, she wants something in it. Doesn't seem to me that consent should be that hard to figure out. In my mind an uncertain yes is a no.

Unfortunately, in my experience people are not generally good. Im not here to condemn anyone, and i understand there are exceptions to most every rule, but these responses didn't exactly fill me with optimism.
No, not really.
People, in general is much better than we usually give us credit for.
It is just that when something is wrong it shouts much more stridently that all the good deeds.

For instance, unrelated. Rely random people around you with things you can afford to lose. Most everyone will comply.
And life is much better if you help people around even losing something non esential every now and then, rather than living with the thought everyone is evil and out to get you.

Basically, in general, think the best, be prepared for the worst.

No, not really.
People, in general is much better than we usually give us credit for.
It is just that when something is wrong it shouts much more stridently that all the good deeds.

For instance, unrelated. Rely random people around you with things you can afford to lose. Most everyone will comply.
And life is much better if you help people around even losing something non esential every now and then, rather than living with the thought everyone is evil and out to get you.

Basically, in general, think the best, be prepared for the worst.
No, you misunderstand me. That is more or less my way of life. I have given the shirt off my back often, a few times literally, and i have no intention of stopping. But, that is also where i got my opinion from. Good seeming folks in public are often quite the opposite when no one is watching. Aware of the shopping cart theory?

Ah, no, I'd lie if I said I knew that theory. But Google is your friend. Found it 😁

But sure. Public and private acting are usually quite different. Valid for people as for corporations.
I intended to say just that, the way of life for ones mental health if nothing else, not that you could judge people by their acting.
I have been here for half a century and I still can't really gauge people 😅

My girl is very much in charge of when and IF we do anything. She has learned that if she growls at all, (either an “I’m going to rip your jugular out if you touch me there“, or an “Oh hun, not tonight I’m not in the mood.”) then I stop. If I’m lucky she’ll clean me up when I’m done taking care of myself but that’s rare. Now on the flip side I give her a sign when I’m interested (I give her a thumbs up but I wiggle my thumb.) If she is at all interested she whimpers, paws at my hand (while I’m wiggling my thumb) and then presents the goods tail up eyes on me waiting for the fun to start. And yes there have been times that she has given me the ok and just as I’m starting she growls. You can imagine how much that sucks, but she definitely gives her consent when she is 100% on board. Like someone else said, body language and understanding your loved one.

See, that is what i was hoping for. Clear signs. If a mare is winking her pussy, she wants something in it. Doesn't seem to me that consent should be that hard to figure out. In my mind an uncertain yes is a no.
Mares do tend to make their desires known and they aren't exactly subtle about it, my pony love is a good example of this, doesn't make any difference if she's in heat or not if she wants "special" attention she'll ask for it.

Hi all. I am very new to the forum and am sorting through my personal feelings/morality on a lot of things. Now, seems to me that consent with active male animals is pretty self explanatory. They are doing the work, if they weren't interested they wouldn't participate. Mares also make sense. I grew up with horses and one of the first things that piqued my interest was a particularly insistent mare trying to attract a stud.

I guess my question is, how does it work with males receiving and females of a smaller size that cant just kick your nuts off if you piss them off? When they are with a male human? It seems to me that there would be alot more grey area and room for harm there.

I dont mean to condemn anyone who indulges in that kind of relationship, i just dont fully understand and would really appreciate the communities insight.

It all comes down to communication. If a person isn't paying attention to the not-so-subtle clues that she's not into it, it can be possible to rape her. On the flipside, if you're paying attention you can tell, if she clamps her tail down, that tends to suggest she's not interested. If she moves her tail out of the way, that's a sign that she's liking what she's gettting and is open to more of it. You have to understand your partner, the more you understand them and the better your bond, the better your chances of having a mutually pleasurable experience. They're entirely capable of quite detailed communication if you're listening and if you're not listening, you probably shouldn't be trying.

Thank you everyone for your input. I've had some things confirmed, contradicted, and have some more to think about. Couldn't have asked for more. Cheers!

I say body language
When I enter a paddock with horses I don't know with my dog, I watch their ears. Erect and forward means they are friendly and curious, down and back, watch out and keep the dog back, likely to kick out or bite.

When I ask them to.
I'll go to bed, I'll call she. Sometimes you don't even have to call, it comes by itself. I pet her, she spreads her legs and lies on her back. That's already a good sign. If she doesn't like it, she leaves.
It may happen that she just wants a belly rub, this becomes clear when I start stroking her pussy. In such cases, if she doesn't feel like it, she covers her genitals with her tail, gets up, goes to the corner and lies down.
If she feels like it, she lies back even harder, spreads her legs and allows the pussy to be caressed, massaged and then licked. If I caress for a long time, precum also appears inside the pussy, which is also a good sign.
If I stop, she starts to jump a complaint and lies back again so that, I can continue massage. At some point she claws at my hand with her front leg to keep me going.
This is just the foreplay.

The actual sex is almost always expected after this, but it has happened that during sex she started hobbling and got up and left. In such cases, you have to let go. She probably just wanted a massage around her pussy, but no sex.
There are times when the pose is uncomfortable for her and she gets up during sex, but she happily jumps and comes right back to me. In this case, it's just that the position was uncomfortable and she wants to continue in a different position.

When they want.
When she comes and claws, pushes with her nose, she can do this for any reason, but if she then smells my penis, claws my pants and wants to pull them off with her mouth, that's a clear sign. They did this even when I was sitting in front of the PC and when I was lying in bed looking at the phone.

These are the bigger signs that clearly indicate what they want. Those who have been living with dogs for a long time get to know and learn the microsigns that are necessary to decide what the dog likes more during sex. How much massaging, how much licking, how long the foreplay should last, how gentle and slow or stronger and faster the sex should be, how deep the penetration should be, how much she likes "knotting", after sex she prefers to snuggles with me or she run out into the garden.
I have dog that likes to "knot" for a long time after ejaculation, but there are some that want to quick finish after a while because they want to clean themselves.
And it could go on for a long time. Female dogs also clearly indicate everything, but these signs are easier to hide (the negative signs) and thus have a larger gray area than male dogs.

I have many dogs. It also happens that, after the massage she gets up and leaves because she doesn't want sex, but another immediately comes and starts licking him, lies on her back and asks for sex. In such cases, it is difficult to decide whether she is really asking for sex, or if she just wants to please me, or if she is jealous? Maybe dogs can lie? But even so, if this is true, they lie much less than people lie to each other. How many relationships consist of tolerate sex with each other while lying that it was good and that they love each other...

Regarding the anal and oral issue, my experience is that very few dogs really like anal, they usually just tolerate it. This is a difficult area. 99% / 1% is a bit of an exaggeration, but definitely few dogs like to do it.
I mention the oral because there are dogs who don't like pussy licking, the stimulus on the clitoris is probably too strong for them and it's uncomfortable, because if I just rub the outside of the pussy with my lips, they really like it. However, some people like it when I lick the juicy pussy juice from everywhere as far as my tongue can reach. This is also something that the dog communicates with micro-signals.

Body signals can be used to decide whether they want to have sex, and micro signals show the direction of how to have sex well.
Getting to know them takes time and experience, and sometimes making minor mistakes.
Female dogs are just as difficult to experience as human women (I only know from writing, I have no human experience). Definitely more difficult than male dog/man.

Back