A mare fucking zoophile caught in Estonia

FinKoira

BANNED
A short story:

A member of a local conservative party was caught in a small town stables where he'd been going for several years to fuck mares.

The details of the story are given as follows but the point of the story is: The guy was arrested and fined for "break and entry". He got 200€ fine. Because there's no "horse fucking law" in Estonia, his criminal record is clean. Only that some journalist got his hands on the fact of break&entry and put things together and therefore the guy is pretty much revealed by the media. Of course, no names mentioned but...

I will give you the link to the original article and copy-paste the raw translation of it.

Tori Stable's Fearful Secret: The Zoophile went to the "village" of horses at night for years

The horse farm with the most proud history in Estonia is going to court with a client who found out by mysteriously injuring his competition horse that he has not done anything with a zoophile who has visited horses for a long time. The man caught in the act went unpunished, lives on in our midst and even makes politics.00: 04

Eleven years ago, a warm-blooded mare was born in Hungary in Obora's Jeune. Although the breeder of the animal was Jessica of unknown descent, the young man saw the potential to follow in the footsteps of his father, Timpex Apoleon, a descendant of his French equine family.

"There was an offer to support a young rider," recalls Vallo Kappak, a road construction company and deputy chairman of Lääneranna rural municipality council ten years ago. "And then we bought a young horse - the same Jeunesse."

The rider dealt with the horse every day, in addition to which a trainer was immediately taken. "In addition, stables and things. To improve the results, we started sending him to better conditions in the winter. To the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany. He was able to drive there for the winter, he didn't have to be in the mud here. The results were immediately visible, "recalls Kappak.

After another winter in Central Europe, it was decided in the early spring of 2018 that perhaps it would be wise for the horse to live more permanently in Estonia.

"The decision was made by a trainer who deals with several horses. We moved according to how the trainer's other horses moved. We came back from the Netherlands, he said we would put Tori in the stable. "

The Tori horse farm, located about 30 km northeast of the center of Pärnu, is the oldest in Estonia, it started operating in 1856. It is owned by the Ministry of Rural Affairs through the Rural Museums Foundation.

"If I remember correctly, some kind of building had been completed there. The training conditions were good and life was favorable. There was a box that was taken care of. It was bait. The coach went out with him himself. ”

Injury

"We were able to be there for a few weeks when things started to happen. The trainer called me this morning that the horses had gotten out of their stalls in the stable. It seemed strange. It is possible that one has got rid of it, but that everything ... Jeunesse had a frostbite and limped on the first leg, "Kappak recalls.

"We also had a bruise on our old Grand Prix horse under the chest. Both this and Jeunesse's eyebrows were sewn by a local Pärnu vet. In terms of limping, we researched who to prefer and invited a Latvian doctor, who is also used by Gunnar Klettenberg, for example, and whom we unfortunately do not have an equivalent in Estonia, ”explains horse trainer Indrek Lootus. "It simply came to our notice then. It turned out that the leg has a fracture. An injection was given to relieve the inflammation. And then treatment began. At first the horse was in boxing mode, then he started walking for five minutes. We also visited Jelgava clinic on site. At some point he got to ride. The doctor said exactly how much trot was allowed. We sent him videos and he kept appreciating him. ”

As Hope's other horses moved to the Netherlands, it was decided to take Jeune to treatment there as well. "We were hoping that maybe he would be able to get him up there," Kappak recalls.

"In the end, there was no more inflammation, but some fibers were shifted and there is no escape. After jumping, he starts to limp, he can't stand the load. And so he is no longer a sport horse. We cannot force him to do anything in pain, that would not be normal, "adds Hope.

Caught in the act

"I first came to Tori stable with my horses in 2009. Then everything was fine. But sometime I moved away, in the winter of 2018 I came back. The first burglary took place in the spring. The same thing during which Vallo's horse was injured, "says horse breeder Sirli * from his experience.

He continues: “I was in Turkey myself at the time of the first burglary. I was lucky, my horse stalls were practically the only ones that had not been opened for some reason. After what happened, we started talking to the stable to put the cameras. It was said that a deal was being made, but a week passed and a month soon. It was then clarified that the cameras could only be put into public procurement and that it would all take time. Unfortunately, all this stretching also targeted my horses. ”

In the early morning of May 11, 2018, the employees left in the stable to calve the horse at night hear loud and strange horse sounds from the next stable.

The reason for the shout is the younger man who broke into the stable and made major changes there.

"I don't know what sound effect or thing he wanted, but he had taken an empty box next to my young mare's stallion, which otherwise stood empty for security reasons," Sirli describes. "The mare was in the corner of the box because she was afraid the stallion would come through the wall. There was also a sound that the stable staff heard and that they came to check. ”

With Sirli's other horse, things are even worse.

"It simply came to our notice then. A horse, a halter and a rope were carried to the horse. It seemed that an attempt had been made to climb on his back. The horse seemed traumatized. Kartis. He didn't want to serve in the box. This state of mind remained for a long time. "

Sirli decides to start cleaning the horse's box bitterly.

"When I went to the box behind the horse and started taking it away, I found men's boxers on the ground. They were later taken by the police. I immediately called the equine gynecologist to see if he could come and do anything. For example, take a sample. The gynecologist said that fortunately the horse is mobile and the man can't do much about it. The rush had been so great that the man had climbed the stable through a broken window and his leg was bloody. But that didn't stop him. "

"Last time the stable was broken into through the rear doors, which were bent from the alto. An employee of the stable put an iron pile in front of this door, ”coach Lootus explains why he is sure that the same horse-rider had visited the stable some time before. "After the second incident, we discovered that the pile was bent. Maybe the man had tried to come in the same way. And when he was caught without his pants, he put them under the same door from which he had last entered. Just threw it for the iron bar. ”

The burglar is caught only because his escape is witnessed by the woman of Hope who hurried to the scene. "My wife ran after him. The man hid behind a bush and waited. Afterwards, the woman showed the police that she was there. "

It's going to war

"If there was the first incident where all the horses got out of the pits, then okay ... it happened, we understand," Kappak shares his vision. "But when this second incident came and we realized what caused the first one, and in addition, the people of Tallinn started talking about it happening regularly and for at least two years, we turned on the lights: in what sense !!? You haven't done anything? You haven't locked the stable properly, installed the cameras or any other security device? ”He shoots questions a few years later, obviously irritated.

Sirli also heard that suspicious things with a similar pattern had happened in the stable before. "One man said that when he came to the stable in the morning, his young stallion was tied to the back of the stable. But it was a rumor. "

However, Kappak, who started to study the topic purposefully, came across more and more strange stories that described the events that had taken place in the Tori stable in recent years. He now believes that the man who was caught in May 2018 had probably been there for years.

"It can happen to anyone that one night someone will break into your apartment and empty it. No one is completely immune to this. But if you let this crazy break in for two years in a row and still don't do anything ... It felt like someone was protecting their son. "

Kappak explains that the inaction of the stable in terms of security equipment is surprising to him, but further offensive. He also raises another issue. The stable belongs to the Rural Museums and thus a Kentish situation has arisen where the stable in Pärnu County is run from Tartu by people with a historical background who do not know anything about horses.

"Everyone involved in the stable heard that there were such incidents. Our horse was injured and some horses were rewarded. But the manager of the stable did not contact us later. It would then be called or emailed. Asked how the horse is doing. Researched if everything will be fine. Offered even something symbolic, like free stable space for a couple of months. Or feel sorry. But no! Nothing, completely zero! And when we first contacted them ourselves, sworn attorney Tarmo Pilv already answered us. When that lawyer's letter came, I decided it was going to war. "

Court battle

On 19 June this year, the Tartu County Court decided not to satisfy the action of the Kappak company Valicecar against the foundation managing Tori and to bear the costs of the proceedings to the horse owner.

The court based the decision, inter alia, on the fact that "the contract between Valicecar and the stable does not indicate and the applicant has not proved any further agreement between the parties that the horse should not have come into contact with other horses or that the defendant was obliged to provide round-the-clock guarding".

It was also found that “there is no dispute between the parties that the boxes in the stable can be closed from the outside and that the boxes were locked from the outside on the night before the accident. The obligation to ensure round-the-clock surveillance was not agreed in the contract. The defendant therefore made sufficient efforts to properly discharge its obligations. The defendant did not breach the diligence expected of a reasonable person pursuing the same activity or profession as him. '

Kappak appealed the decision to the Tartu Circuit Court, which annulled the decision of the county court. It is considered that Eesti Maaelumuuseumid SA has to pay 31,925 euros to compensate the damage caused to the horse owner Valicecar OÜ.

According to the circuit court, the county court's position that "the contract does not indicate the defendant's obligation to ensure 24-hour guarding of the stable box and the boxes in the stable were locked from the outside, then the defendant has not violated the obligations arising from the contract" is "incorrect".

However, rural museums object to this view, according to which "a breach of contract is excusable because the obligation has been breached due to force majeure".

However, the circuit court found that the Rural Museums could “take into account the fact that, in order to ensure the safety of the horse, third parties must be prevented from opening the box door and thus letting the horse out of the box. For this purpose, he had the opportunity to use a corresponding locking system, security system, etc. Thus, by failing to ensure the safety of the horse placed in its care, the defendant breached its contractual obligation and the breach was not due to force majeure. '

However, rural museums do not agree with the interpretations of the circuit court. The foundation also refuses to pay 32,925 euros for the horse's injury. The case goes to the Supreme Court.

"The owner has come up with a story!"

"Sometimes we go to the court of first instance, but at the moment this stone flies to the district court's cabbage garden," Tarmo Pilv, a sworn advocate representing rural museums, offers his vision of the operation of court mills. "It's a clear decision. It's not a clearly traceable decision either. Horses haven't been mistreated. No injury has been proven in this form. The owner has invented the story. It's a criminal case.

According to Pilve, there is also a sense of blackmail and blackmail in communication with Kappak's press. “Ask the staff of the Rural Museums how they have behaved as customers! The chairman of the council can talk to you. They were demanded to pay the money immediately after the decision of the circuit court, otherwise the press will be consulted.

However, the chairman of the council has recently changed at the Rural Museums and Merike Lang, a member of the board, agrees to give comments, according to whom the foundation does not want to comment on the matter before the Supreme Court decision. "We understand emotionally that going to court is time consuming and we always try to avoid it, but we are a foundation founded by the state and we have to defend ourselves to the last instance."

Lang adds: "I think Tori is going through such big and improving changes right now that we would be happy for the journalist to focus on Tori's future instead of the current tense world of virus news. Tori Horse Farm, which will celebrate its 165th anniversary next summer, has never looked so representative. ”

The fate of the horseman

Unlike most developed countries, including all the Nordic countries, where sex with animals is criminalized, zoophilia is legal in Estonia. Animal abuse is prohibited and, as speculated by lawyers who have interacted with Ekspress, intercourse with an animal can be classified as skillful advocacy, but such examples are not known in practice.

So it was with the stable robber at the center of this story. Although the man was taken away from the stable in a police car, there is no sign in the criminal record of him being abused. According to Kaire Konts, the chief investigator of the Pärnu police department, the man was punished "on the basis of the section of the Penal Code concerning arbitrary intrusion". He had to pay a fine of 200 euros for breaking the window glass.

According to what can be seen on the Internet, a man from a large family seems to live a very lively life. Entertains the children of relatives, in the meantime also did a small business. He has a local constable as his neighbor. Last spring, or the anniversaries after the man forgot his panties at the horse, he only entered the EKRE, which considers the sexual life between a man and a woman to be decent.

However, rural museums and Vallo Kappak's company Valicecar OÜ are still going to court. It is not yet known whether the Supreme Court will hear the case or whether the decision of the circuit court will remain valid. However, Obora’s Jeunesse lives in Brazil, where her genes are used to give birth to small racehorses.

"It is necessary to write on this topic so that animal keepers know about the dangers they do not face and are able to protect their animals," concludes Sirli.

"Stables keep your eyes open," adds Kappak. "It is difficult to see him finish. And why should I? According to Estonian law, his activities are okay. And he is hardly the only such person in Estonia. ”

Mit "gefährlich" meinte ich, man kann dabei verletzt werden, weil man die Tiere nicht kennt und nicht weiß wie die Tiere beim Ficken reagieren.

Let me guess, someone is gonna propose an anti-bestiality law in Estonia.

I hope not. There was a recent argument over zoosex among lawgivers and experts and the point was that there's no need to imply any additional laws. Cant find the article itself but hopefully I revealed the point.

Back