A Huge Hello from NYC

jak17

Lurker
Thought I should properly introduce myself since despite being a part of the site for so long I never decided to take the plunge till now. Anyways I'm just a 23 guy from NYC who loves video games, horror films and books, and various instruments. I work full-time while I drag myself through college. I have been interested in K9 love since I was around 18 but have yet to have any experiences. If you're from my are feel free to message me and chat, even if youre not lol.

welcome. You'll get that first experience and it will lead to more wonderful animal experiences.

Hey new to the site! Finally found a girl that’s into this so I’m exited to introduce her to more like minded people. We were in Harlem so hit us up just be chill she’s new to all of it.

Thought I should properly introduce myself since despite being a part of the site for so long I never decided to take the plunge till now. Anyways I'm just a 23 guy from NYC who loves video games, horror films and books, and various instruments. I work full-time while I drag myself through college. I have been interested in K9 love since I was around 18 but have yet to have any experiences. If you're from my are feel free to message me and chat, even if youre not lol.

Wow, it sounds like you've got a lot on your plate in addition to trying to explore your zooish sexuality. I hope you can keep a good balance of work, school, and fun and that you soon find the experience your looking for. Be safe, be smart, and have lots of fun. All my best.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! As for the lock down, I've been working and taking classes from home so I honestly don't remember the last time I properly went out for more than to get groceries lol

Back