A Heartfelt message to Mare Lover 1975

TheZetaMeta

Tourist
I really hope I am not too late to the party here, but I felt this needed to be said.

I’m sure everyone shares mutual sadness to your loss of your white mare,
It’s hard for me to put into words how hard this would be for you.
Because one of the only downsides to being a zoo, is that losing an animal is just, so, so much harder.

Because after all, they are your everything, and when they’re gone it leaves a massive hole that can never really be filled.

But as I am sure you also know, it’s not the end,
Qweqwe put it beautifully:

“When someone who is with us, who we love, who we take care of, becomes a Star up there in the sky...
There shouldn't be silence.
There's no right way to go about it, whatever happens, we're alone inside.
There is only time which, like a river, brings dust, pebbles, earth, and tries to cover that fracture that has opened up within us, slowly and inexorable.
We can let go of our Star not thinking that it got out of hand, but thinking that we had the privilege of having it by our side, or we can keep that wound open and stop looking for another Star that can stay with us until we too will become stars.

I look at the sky and I know that mine is there alongside many others that illuminates the one that has decided to stay close to me at the moment and to carry me forward for a while longer until it's my turn.“

And I sincerely hope that one day, you will be able to reunite over that rainbow bridge.

I wish you all the best, on behalf of ZooVille.

Marelover, Just saw this...Sorry. Young or old, its hard to lose a companion, but life is what it is.
Emily Dickinson's words always help with grief.

"For Parting is all We know of Heaven,
And all We need to know of Hell"
Be well, amigo

Last edited:
Back