A dog oral knot question

Hreokukr

Lurker
If one uses tooth guards and takes the dog's penis in the mouth, making sure the dog doesnt get hurt, can the mouth fit the entire knot in it till climax?

Certainly, as long as the dog is small enough. Now, what are going to do with the rest of his penis, which is also going to grow?

I wouldn't suggest this unless the dog isn't very well endowed (no offense to the dogs) and you're confident that you can take it without either one of you being hurt.

Some dogs take half an hour or more to finish :) hope your able to handle that ;)

Sounds like heaven to me, now if I just had another dog for my other end to get filled up both ways at the same time ?

Well if I'm ever in Ireland you'll have to help get me filled up with some puppy love ?

I think the risk of suffocation is too high. We tried once and I honestly felt in danger at one point, wouldn't recommend trying and I certainly won't again

There's not only the knot, there's the cock which extends, him thrusting and the fairly large volume of semen

Yeah this sounds like a 'Lightbulb in your mouth' kinda situation, once its there if it gets bigger you wont be able to get it out without dying or biting your dog's cock off.

Neither sounds fun to me

Exactly it was a real panic moment. Can't stress how much I'd advise against trying
I hear ya. I would never do anything that could possibly hurt a dog, but I get off on the idea of risking myself if it could give him pleasure. Stupid, I know, but I don't get to choose the thoughts that get me wet. :)

Back