33M Midwest - New to the forum

Good afternoon. Glad to meet everyone, I was surprised a forum like this existed, and I'm glad to find other, like minded people.
I've had these feelings and urges for years, and have been ignoring it until recently. Glad to see others in the same situation!

I'd love to have some folks to talk to, and are about exploring this more.

Good afternoon. Glad to meet everyone, I was surprised a forum like this existed, and I'm glad to find other, like minded people.
I've had these feelings and urges for years, and have been ignoring it until recently. Glad to see others in the same situation!

Welcome to ZV :3

I hope you enjoy the forum ❤️

hey buddy let’s talk! :3 dm me

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome

Back