[33M] Hello everyone

TT0711

Tourist
I have spent a lot of time over in the BDSM communities traversing the pockets of likeminded people for years. Ropes, restraints, power exchange, whips, and many other things that would be considered taboo to the vanilla folk. I have gained and lost many partners over the years due to their inability to accept aspects of me, but that is completely fine. I find, like many other communities, pockets of people who are real, vetted and here for the good of the community. However, I found very quickly, there are others in this forum that are very fake, either born out of curiosity or around for other mischievous acts under the guise of legitimacy preying on the uneducated. I posted 1 video, less than 24 hours later it ends up on the open net. I know the risks online but looking at the fake profile lists I can see anyone can join here without being vetted and that is sort of needed due to the nature of this forum. Anyway, onto the real topic.

Bestiality has always been a fascination of mine. I find that when a women is stuffed by a horse or knotted by a huge dog cock, it is a turn on. I've had a few experiences with women getting knotted, and wanting to be under a dog while they squirm but they love the feeling of the pulsing, swelling cock filling them up. I'm here to learn more and speak to like minded people to maybe pursue ownership of another intact male dog and hopefully find a women who I can watch get knotted constantly.

Back