28 m straight up at highlands

Stejack232

Tourist
Hi all I am a 28 male up in the Highlands aka Scotland. I don't own a pet but I love all animals horse,sheep,cats,dogs,rabbits,cows just about all of them. I haven't experienced anything sexual with them as while I am curious I am not the type that will just get one for such a reason.
I would love to talk about them as I have loads of questions both nonsexual and sexual.
Thanks for reading and hope to find someone to chat with and enjoy my time here.

Hi all I am a 28 male up in the Highlands aka Scotland. I don't own a pet but I love all animals horse,sheep,cats,dogs,rabbits,cows just about all of them. I haven't experienced anything sexual with them as while I am curious I am not the type that will just get one for such a reason.
I would love to talk about them as I have loads of questions both nonsexual and sexual.
Thanks for reading and hope to find someone to chat with and enjoy my time here.
Probably not far from you mate! Sadly not an owner!!!

Hey man, welcome.

I think it takes 24 hours and responding to a few messages, before you’re allowed to direct message others

Back