27 M from Canada!

SharkTalk

Tourist
Hi there! been a lurker for a bit but wanted to finally introduce myself! I'm an avid dog lover (although I don't have any pets at the moment) and I'm interested in the zoo life and experience, but have never done anything as of yet. Looking to chat and meet new people and see where things go!:D

Howdy! Welcome, happy to have ya! Glad you’ve joined, and always down to make new friends. ❤️

Thank you! I'm interested in learning more! I hope to get my own dog one day too after seeing all the love people on here have for their pets!

Hi there! been a lurker for a bit but wanted to finally introduce myself! I'm an avid dog lover (although I don't have any pets at the moment) and I'm interested in the zoo life and experience, but have never done anything as of yet. Looking to chat and meet new people and see where things go!:D
Hello and welcome to the community. 👋 I hope you’re able to find a beautiful dog to bring home and form that bond with them. It’s truly a wonderful experience. Be safe out there and good luck.

Hello and welcome to the community. 👋 I hope you’re able to find a beautiful dog to bring home and form that bond with them. It’s truly a wonderful experience. Be safe out there and good luck.
Hey There! Thank you so much for the kind words! Loving the community so far and I am excited to be a part of it! :gsd_happysmile:

Hey There! Thank you so much for the kind words! Loving the community so far and I am excited to be a part of it! :gsd_happysmile:
Of course. 😁 Glad to hear it. Plenty enough decent people here to get to know and lots of content and discussions to explore. Not everyone and everything is gonna be awesome, but such is life. 🤷‍♀️😂

Of course. 😁 Glad to hear it. Plenty enough decent people here to get to know and lots of content and discussions to explore. Not everyone and everything is gonna be awesome, but such is life. 🤷‍♀️😂
Yeah that's fair lol! I appreciate the welcome and the heads up! I try to steer clear of those that aren't awesome haha but sometimes they find you!:ROFLMAO: I wish you good luck and lots of fun! Feel free to message me sometime if you like!

Back