21, Female, North Jersey new to the scene (and totally lost)

Well, finally decided to give in lol and see anout actually trying this instead of just consuming a lot of visual "research". I feel pretty confident about actually giving it a shot but only with an experienced owner...and discreetly of course. Any tips on how or where to connect for newbies? Thanks!
Welcome and good luck. Check the regional sections, maybe someone is in your area who can help and is an owner.

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you got here.

Be aware, this is not a hookup site. Trust me....that is not a healthy way to proceed here. It's begging for trouble...Take your time, learn the site and who the players are, and READ, READ AND READ some more.

Welcome to the Corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you got here.

Be aware, this is not a hookup site. Trust me....that is not a healthy way to proceed here. It's begging for trouble...Take your time, learn the site and who the players are, and READ, READ AND READ some more.
I must agree with this. There are many trolls on here that are just trying to get their rocks off.

I think that you should really try to take your time figure out who’s who. And then proceed with extreme caution!!!

Thats fair! Yeah Im more so just looking to see where to even begin frankly

Well, finally decided to give in lol and see anout actually trying this instead of just consuming a lot of visual "research". I feel pretty confident about actually giving it a shot but only with an experienced owner...and discreetly of course. Any tips on how or where to connect for newbies? Thanks!
Also check the "how to" sections. Easy enough to find by just browsing, but also easy to search.

My advice is to do your research here first, before doing anything, especially meeting a stranger.

If I were you, and you are able, I'd get a puppy and avoid the whole potential problems thing of meeting someone that you haven't been talking to for quite some time.

Welcome and as others have said this is a great place but as with any place populated by humans there bound to be creeps , your profile pic is inciting and says a lot (good things) of things about you , i respect ppl who dare to show there naughty side just be aware it will attract the creeps also , i guess u have a thick skin and learned to dodge them already , hope you have a great time amongst us.
There are a lot of friendly ppl witg experience here, feel free to talk to us

I must agree with this. There are many trolls on here that are just trying to get their rocks off.

I think that you should really try to take your time figure out who’s who. And then proceed with extreme caution!!!
Agreed, stay safe out there! Be very cautious with who you try to meet with online

Back